||Chapter 16||

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈<[°°°]>┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

Chapter Sixteen

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈<[°°°]>┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"Imagine, Wanting to Kill All of Your Children

"Imagine, Wanting to Kill All of Your Children. Couldn't Be Me"

   Lorrie was sitting on the other end of the couch across from Klaus. When she woke up that morning, she wanted to go and find anyone she knew. Kol, however, had different plans. He decided to continue to distract her until she completely forgot about even leaving his sight. He was unpleasantly surprised when she didn't and still wanted to go out. So, he asked her if he could go with her when she leaves. When she agreed, he began making excuses as to why they couldn't leave yet. Lorrie was getting annoyed, but then he flashed his puppy dog eyes and she completely caved. Those are her greatest weaknesses.

   A blonde wearing a green dress entered the room and Kol stood in her way, a mischievous smile etched into his features.

   "Well, well, well, there's our girl!" Kol announced. The woman tried to sidestep him, but to no avail.

   "Get out of my way, Kol," the woman stated, her patience running thin.

   "Out all night. What a scandal! I trust you did better than that commoner? Matt, was it?" Kol patronised.

   Lorrie leaned over to Klaus. "Matt? Matt Donovan?"

   He nodded and continued his sketching.

   "If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth," the woman threatened. She noticed Klaus smiling in amusement. "Don't start, Nik!" Her eyes strayed to Lorrie as he pushed past Kol. "And who is that? Your new plaything?"

   Kol and Klaus' amusement turned to deadly seriousness in a second. Klaus set his sketchbook down and moved closer to his mate.

   "Woah, woah, woah. I am nobodies 'plaything'. And if anyone tries to say some shit like that to me, I can and will send an army of the dead after them and spread their remains across the world," she looked the woman dead in the eyes with a wicked grin. "Thank you for coming to my TED talk."

   The woman glared at her. "Just who do you think you are, you little wench?"

   "Rebekah! Do not speak to my mate like that," Kol demanded, blazing anger infused in his words.

   "Our mate. She's our mate, Kol," Klaus growled.

   Rebekah's eyes widened. "Mate? She's mated to you two? I feel quite bad for her now, if I'm being honest. She has to deal with you two for the rest of her life."