Wolf Cross x Neko Dream Pt.1

Uwu
Requested by Fox-Heartedcat

Dream skipped down the path through the woods, humming. He was going to a pond he had found with his friends.

After about half an hour of walking, he stopped suddenly. Something was wrong. His golden ears began to twitch, making the sunlight on them reflect and glint, making it almost look like his ears were a part of his golden hair.

His tail twitched as he listened intently. Suddenly, the hair on the back of his neck rose, and he took off running.

As he sprinted, he knew something was after him. Dread went through his whole body as he heard running behind him, he began to run faster.

He was getting closer to the edge of the woods, his friends would be there, they'd be able to help him!

With his last bit of strength, he sprinted and burst into the clearing. He fell to the ground and gasped for breath.

He turned around and saw a glowing red and white eye staring at him, before they moved away.

Ink and Blue ran over to him, "Oh my stars! What happened!?"

"T-there was something chasing me. I don't know what it was." Dream stammered, as they helped him up.

Ink looked at him doubtfully, "Are you sure? I've been through these woods tons of times before, even at night and nothing happened! I beg you were just tired from your walk and got a bit spooked."

"I guess." Dream muttered, thinking of the glowing eyes he saw with a shiver.

He stayed with Ink and Blue until sunset. "Uh..maybe we could walk back together..?" Dream asked quietly, still worried about what chased him.

Ink started laughing, "There was nothing there, Dream. We'll see ya tomorrow, c'mon, Blue."

Dream watched as Ink and Blue walked away and then sighed.

Maybe it was nothing. Ink's probably right. Dream thought to himself as he began to walk down the path.

Again, he heard the footsteps, but his time he whipped around suddenly and gasped in horror.

A huge wolf was just standing there (MeNaCiNgLy). Dream's face went pale but an electric like jolt shot through him when the wolf coiled and sprang towards him.

The wolf went through...empty air?
He turned around and saw a cat standing where the boy once was and he knew now...it was just like him.

He cautiously changed into his human form, and so did the neko.

They faced one another.

Both in shock.

But mostly amazed.

Lol part 2, I'm sorry I had to make it 420 words 😆