Met You In a Dream

Another great request by Kalte_Kartoffel
Enjoy >:3

For the first time in months, Cross didn't have a horrible nightmare when he feel asleep.
Instead, it was an incredible and happy dream.

He was with someone. He didn't know who, all he knew was that being near him sent his soul fluttering and made him blush. The person he was with had light blonde hair, flawless skin, golden eyes, a teal shirt and pants, a yellow cape, a golden circlet on his head, and a golden belt. (His old design was easier to describe >;3)

"W-who are you?" He asked, taking the person's hand. The person smiled and kissed him when he pulled away, he said, "I'm Dr-"

Cross's eyes opened, and he groaned while sitting up. He was pretty mad, because that had been the best dream, and sleep he had had in a long time.

He got up and got dressed, then walked downstairs. He flopped on the couch, but got immediately shoved off.

"What the hell!?" He yelled, but went quiet when he looked up and saw Nightmare.

"Why the hell are you blushing!?" He demanded, stomping a foot on Cross's chest.

Cross let out a light yelp, "What are you talking about!?"

"You were blushing just a minute ago!" He yelled, taking his foot off Cross's chest.

"I was?"Cross asked, genuinely confused as he stood up.

"Yeah. Whatever. You're gonna help fight my brother and his stupid team. Let's go." Nightmare said, snapping his fingers to make a portal open.

They both walked through, but Nightmare ran forward to fight Ink. Cross looked around and gasped.

It was him

The guy from his dream.

The guy stared at him too, looking as shocked as Cross felt. Cross could feel his face heating up as he walked up to him.

Before either of them knew what they were doing, they both were walking towards each other and raising a hand. They reached each other and their hands met.

"I remember you." They both said.

"But I never got your name." Cross said, still amazed and blushing.

"I'm Dream." The guy said, smiling widely.

Cross smiled back, "I'm Cross."

The two both starting leaning in towards one another. Their faces getting closer, and closer.

Suddenly, Dream let out a cry of pain. Cross gasped in horror. A tentacle was going through Dream's chest. He coughed up blood and fell back, unconscious.

Cross summoned his knife and cut the tentacle that was impaling Dream. He grabbed the guardian and teleported away. He landed in ScienceTale and ran to Sci's lab.

He kicked open the door and called, "Sci! I need your help!"

Sci walked out of a room, "What is it..OH MY GOSH!"

He lead them to a hospital bed and he immediately started helping Dream. Cross sighed in relief when Dream's eyes fluttered. "You okay?"

"Y-yeah. Just a bit....shaken up." He replied.

It went quiet, until Dream spoke up. "Y'know, I wasn't the one who gave you that dream. I had the same one."

"What does it mean?" Cross asked.

"I don't know. Maybe we'll find out some day." Dream answered, taking Cross's hand.

Hope you enjoyed >;3
Sorry I haven't updated in a while QwQ