Empireverse Based Thing

This was requested by Kalte_Kartoffel
Empircerse is by Lunnar Chan

They're humans in dis chapter 'cause why not :3

Enjoy >;3

Dream waited, shivering slightly. It was a dark, winter night. He was waiting for someone.

The Empire of the Sun and Moon had been against one another for years, but Dream had fallen in love with someone in the other side who felt the same about him.

"Dream?"A husky voice called, quietly.

"Over here." Dream said, stepping out from a fringe of trees.

"Dream."Cross said, his voice saturated with love, he hurried over to Dream and hugged him tightly.

"Cross."Dream said, hugging him and kissing him on the cheek.

"Why did you just step out, it could've been someone looking for you."Cross said, taking Dream's face in his hands to look at his golden eyes more closely.

Dream laughed softly, "I knew it was you, I could tell by your Aura. You were so eager and slightly lustful."

Cross blushed, "Fair enough. But you shouldn't have been out here for so long. Your lips are blue, luckily I know how to warm them up."

Cross kissed Dream, making both of them blush and hug one another tightly, soon enough, Cross was holding Dream while kissing him.

They broke apart, but Cross still held him. His whole face lit up suddenly, "Dream! Let me come with you! I can join your empire!"

Dream's eyes widened, turning to stars then he sighed, "But Nightmare would try and kill you! I don't think anyone on my side would trust you."

"I'm used to not being trusted and Nightmare wanting to kill me. So this'll be nothing new to me." Cross said, staring into Dream's eyes.

"I don't know...." Dream said slowly, his head spinning slightly from Cross kissing him and the way he looked at him.

"Please, Dreamy! Pretty please!?" Cross said, kissing him.

Dream sighed, "Okay. But you gotta promise you won't let yourself get hurt."

"I promise!"Cross said, cheerfully.

"You're gonna be leaving all your stuff behind. There's no way you'll be able to get it without my brother noticing." Dream warned.

"You're everything I need."Cross said, taking Dream's hand.

Dream used his other hand to use magic, it changed the moon symbol in Cross's face to a Sun, declaring his loyalty to Dream.
Cross hugged him tightly and said, "I'm always gonna be loyal to you and on your side."

Dream smiled and led Cross to his kingdom, scared of having to tell everyone Cross was on their side. He was already scared of telling them that, but more scared of how they'd react to Cross being his lover.

To be continued >;3