Why Did You Save Me?

Another epic request from Kalte_Kartoffel
Enjoy >:3

Dream was exhausted. HeShe had been in PinkTale when Nightmare and his gang had shown up. He was alone, so he had to fight all of them.

He was exhausted, so he summoned his bubble shield around himself. Nightmare began using his tentacles to destroy it.

Dream gasped in horror, he couldn't teleport because there were too many negative feelings.

The shield shattered, with a loud crash, before Dream could get hurt, Cross darted in and grabbed him, teleporting them to HeavenTale.

Dream opened his eyes, surprised he was okay. He turned to Cross, "W-why did you save me?"

Cross brushed slightly, scratching the back of his head, "You're a really good person. You don't deserve that."

Dream's eyes turned to stars, "You're not like the rest of them" He hugged Cross tightly, "Thank you! But...how are you gonna go back. They all saw you save me."

Cross shrugged, "Then I won't go back. I'll stay with you."

"What!? Are you sure?" Dream said worriedly, "But, it's dangerous and you could get hurt-."

"I want to stay with you, I don't wanna go back with them." Cross said, grabbing Dream's shoulders.

"Okay. If you really want to." Dream said, frowning slightly.

"What's wrong?" Cross asked.

"Its just....it's gonna be really dangerous for you. We're always gonna be going to different Aus." Dream explained.

"Fine with me. Anything is better than living with those psychopaths." Cross said, smiling.

"Okay." Dream said, taking his hand, "Let's go to the next Au."

Cross blushed, he was only going with Dream to get away from Nightmare and his gang. He was smiling as Dream brought him to the next Au.

>;3

:3