♡Chapter Six♡

[ART ABOVE IS NOT MINE! PLS TELL ME THE ARTIST'S NAME IF YOU KNOW THEM SO I CAN CREDIT THEM!!]

Killua's POV

---

As we approached my father's office, I was sweating, nervous about what he would say. Kurapika and old man le oreo held their breaths as I carefully knocked on his office door. A quiet "come in" was heard and we all entered, holding our breaths.

We all shuffled in and bowed before the King, including myself, since my father has a way higher status than me being a prince. And also that Illumi probably would've yelled at me to be proper. My father was sitting at his desk and signaled us to rise.

"So, Gon," my father started. "That was quite a performance! You defeated one of the best leaders that led my army. I considered making you a commander but I doubt you would want that."

"With all due respect to your majesty, I wouldn't have liked being leader to such a ferocious army you have in this kingdom. I would much rather prefer being your son's bodyguard." Gon answered. The king raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"As I thought. Prince Killua, Mr. Kurta and Mr. Paladinknight, may you leave the room for a moment? I need to share personal information with this young man. I will allow you men back in once I'm done." We all nodded and bowed. Before I left, I got a glimpse of panic in Gon's eyes. I put my hand on his shoulder and gave him a comforting smile which made him relaxed. Then I quickly left, not wanting to make my father mad. Just to note, he's kinda scary when he's mad. Best to not anger him.

Gon's POV

---

"Don't fall in love with him if he doesn't love you back." I turned to the king in surprise and my face was flushed. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I cleared my throat and started again.

"W-why would you think I would fall in love with the prince, your majesty?" I asked. The king sighed.

"I've seen the way you act around him, even your eyes give it away. Killua isn't easy to read so I don't know if he feels the same. But I will not allow you to fall in love with him unless he falls for you too." he said in a sorta normal voice. "Normally I wouldn't allow a prince and his knight to be together, but I am trying to change my ways to better the kingdom. Everyone should love who they want to and not be judged because of it. Even if their status is different." I stood in shock. "But if you do happen to steal his heart, you must not break it. Ever. Not even a crack. If you do happen to crack his heart, you will find divine punishment for hurting my son. You must never hurt him in the slightest bit, or else. He is still the prince of this kingdom. You wouldn't want your head cut off, do you?" I gulped in fear and nodded. His majesty smiled and nodded in approval. "And also, don't be too rough on him." he winked. My face flushed deep red at the comment. "Anyways, that's all I wanted to mention since you probably already know everything else. Do you?"

"Yes, your majesty." I answered, still flustered. The king chuckled.

"Call me Silva when we aren't in public. 'Your majesty' is kinda getting old." Silva finally called my friends back into the room and they came pouring in. Leorio immediately saw my flustered face and snickered. Kurapika pinched his arm as Leorio yelped in pain and earned a glare from Kurapika as the king was still there. The king chuckled a bit which surprised us a bit, including Killua.

"Now, since you're all here, I'm here to announce that Gon is Prince Killua's official knight! He will protect Prince Killua for now on!" I received a round of applause and I grinned widely. I was so happy. I can now be around Killua more often, and maybe even be close friends with him... maybe even more...

Silva dismissed us and we all ran through the hallways, excited for no reason. We dropped off Kurapika at the library and Leorio at the infirmary.

Killua led us to his room and we plopped down on the bed so we could chat. We were chatting and laughing our asses off as if there was no tomorrow. The room became quiet as we heard a knock on the door. We opened the door and peered through the crack. Canary standing there, holding a small pile of clothes. Killua let her in and she turned to me.

"Sir Gon, his majesty has sent out a uniform for you to wear so citizens and staff in this kingdom can decipher that you are Prince Killua's personal knight and bodyguard. You must wear this when leaving the castle or in public. The other times when you are with Killua may be an exception. But otherwise, please wear this uniform." she handed me the pile of clothes and left without another word. I looked back and forth from the pile and to Killua.

"What are you waiting for? Go try it on!!" Killua exclaimed with a smile.

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you liked this update! I'm taking this story a little slow so I can build up the drama and action later on in the story, so I hope you don't mind! Thank you so much for reading this and voting on my stories! I know I'm not the best fanfic author, but I'm trying my best even though my writing level is like a 4th grader lmao. But I promise I'm in highschool! I'm just not very good a writing ahaha... Anyways, Electricgay, out! :))) <3 <3