♡Chapter Sixteen♡

⚠INJURIES AND D3ATH MENTIONS/G*N VIOLENCE⚠

Killua's POV

---

Canary led me out, trying to get out of the castle to safety. Another rumble shook the castle. Then an explosion happened, covering the air in smoke and debris. I coughed, tears forming in my eyes from the smoke. As the smoke cleared, I looked around to find Canary. But she was nowhere to be found. I widened my eyes in panic, walking around frantically to make sure she was safe. But she was out of my sight.

I had to start running again since the castle was big and wasting any more time would injure me. I ran down the stairs, running through each floor. When another bomb went off, shaking the building again. I hacked from the amount of smoke in the air and when it faded, I realized I was cornered.

By Chrollo.

My breath hitched as he pulled out a gun and aimed it at me. 'He's a traitor? Is Gon also a traitor?? Well, looks like I'm gonna die today... I'm sorry Gon... '

I closed my eyes in defeat and flinched as the gun fired. But I never got hit. I opened my eyes in confusion. Gon was in front of me, clutching his stomach as blood dripped down.

He got hit.

"Gon!" I yelled, holding him up.

"Hey... Killua... " he whispered before passing out in my arms. My eyes were wide from horror. I looked up but Chrollo had run off. 'TCH THAT BASTARD.' Tears stung my eyes as I picked Gon's limp body onto my back and ran to the clinic, stumbling every second from my weak noodle arms. I haven't worked out or lifted in awhile since Gon came so I was weaker than normal. And Gon was incredibly heavy, probably from his muscles. Stupid fat ass.

Surprisingly, the clinic was untouched from the chaos, but I guess it was because it was in another building on the opposite side of the courtyard.

I bursted into the building, crying out to Leorio for help. He and some nurses gathered and took Gon to examine him.

"Yikes, he got shot in the stomach. It's really deep too, it tore almost all the way to the other side, he's gonna have to have surgery. There's a 50% chance he'll live." Leorio said, putting on some gloves.

"Please, save him, I need him!" I cried.

"Oh? So you admit you love him~?" Leorio cooed. I threw a box of those tongue suppressor sticks at him.

"Leorio, it's not time for that! GON IS FUCKING DYING. I WILL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF." I threatened. He nodded and went into the surgery room, preparing to operate.

I prayed that Gon would be alright, crying as the thought of him dying went through my head. I waited and waited.

Two hours later, the surgery was complete. Leorio announced that he was fine, but might be unstable as time goes on.

He was in a coma.

He finally let me into Gon's hospital room. As I entered the room, I stopped breathing as I saw the sight of him.

Wires and tubes connected to him and monitors beeping. They were the things keeping him alive. I rushed to his side to hold his hand tightly and cried into them.

"I'm so sorry, Gon... " I cried. I kept apologizing, hoping he would wake up, but nothing. I had already forgotten about the attack.

Leorio came in so he could update me on what was happening outside. The invasion was over, my family were all safe with a few scratches here and there, about everyone was safe, though there were some with very big injuries and a couple dead. Canary had her leg broken from a piece of the building landing on her, but she's alive and well.

Chrollo was one of the people leading the invasion, along with the infamous Ging Freecss. Who would've thought the general would have been a traitor? And for Ging to come back? They were both captured though, since they failed at assassinating the royal family. They would probably be executed, considering my father's decisions. I sighed shakily, relieved that most were safe.

I stayed by Gon's side, watching and checking if he was breathing the whole night. I was too scared to sleep. I prayed that Gon would live and wake up soon. I clutched onto his hands, squeezing them tight, never wanting to let go. But eventually me not sleeping or even eating for a whole three nights, I passed out from exhaustion and crying too much.

'Gon, please stay alive.'

A/N: Ahaha it was angsty ahaha, well it'll become happy in a couple chapters so bear with me! Hopefully you guys enjoyed, or rather, didn't cry because I was about to BAWL my eyes out because I couldn't bear to see my babies like this T-T. Thank you for reading! Anyways, gotta go update Cloud Nine and get ready for a double update on there! Electricgay, out! :))) <3 <3