♡Chapter Nine♡

Gon's POV

---

I was hanging out with Kurapika and Leorio since Killua had class today. We were just chilling in the library and chatting when the topic of love came up.

"It's funny how when you fall in love with someone, you start becoming aware of these little quirks and habits they have, and just start collecting and memorizing them." I started. Kurapika raised an eyebrow.

"Like what?"

"Like big blue eyes that remind me of a sparkling ocean, pale smooth skin that's like a doll's, kinda built but still fragile, and white fluffy cloud-like soft hair. Like when they bite their lips when they're nervous, or when they start blushing really hard that it's really cute, or when they stutter when they're embarrassed, and even when they laugh, it's like a soft angel's voice."

"Uh, Gon?" Kurapika asked. I turned my head and looked at him.

"Yeah?"

"Did you hear what you've just said? Because I have some news for you."

"Yeah, why? What do you me-" I blushed hard as I realized what I said. I was describing Killua, the PRINCE for god's sake! "Oh my god, I've fallen hard for Killua... "

"Yep~. I've known ever since you guys met~." Leorio joined in. "So~, when are you gonna ask the prince out?" I started blushing furiously.

"I-I'm not gonna a-ask him o-out! I-I don't even k-know if he l-likes me!" I waved my arms around frantically.

"Oh? Who do you like?"

Our heads spun to the person talking. Killua was standing there, staring at me with his head tilted in curiosity. There was a slight sadness in his eyes but I brushed it off, thinking it was just my imagination.

"U-UH N-NO ONE IN PARTICULAR AHAHA." I loudly said, hoping he would believe me. Killua narrowed his eyes and puffed his cheeks.

"Okkkkk whatever you say!" he plopped down in a chair beside me. "I've got to study so go read a book or something."

"We both need to go back to work, so we'll talk to you guys later!" Kurapika said as Leorio nodded. We waved them goodbye and Killua got to studying.

I stared at his face for a while. He had very long lashes that went with his cerulean eyes, soft pale skin tinted with a rosy pink color on his cheeks, and soft pink lips that looked... really kissable. Killua probably sensed me staring as he shifted in his seat uncomfortably.

"Um, is there something on my f-face?" he asked.

"N-no, I was just thinking about how pretty you are." I replied bluntly. Of course, Killua being Killua, his face was engulfed with red. I giggled because I loved seeing him embarrassed.

"B-baka! I'm trying to study! Go read a goddamn sappy romance book or something since you can't seem to stop flirting!" he whisper-yelled. He buried his face into his textbook and I giggled once more.

"Ok, ok, fine, I'll stop bothering you and go read a 'sappy romance' book." I playfully rolled my eyes. I could see his ears turn even more red as I snickered.

Thirty minutes passed and my eyes were literally about to close. I lifted my neck and suddenly felt sore after leaning into my book to read.

"Aghh... my neck is so sore... " I groaned. Killua's head bolted up from his book with a concerned look.

"Well, that's not good, is there anything you want-"

"Please kiss it." I blurted out bluntly. Killua took a second to comprehend what I said and his face became a volcano.

"E-EH?!" he yelled. Everyone in the library shushed him. He looked away embarrassed and tried forming words but he couldn't. I giggled at the cuteness and he looked back up with an even redder face.

"F-fine, but don't take it the wrong way!" he sighed. I didn't expect him to actually do it, but I smiled. He got up, walked over to my side of the table, and reached towards me. I felt a pair of soft lips on my neck. Before he could let go, I wrapped my hands around his waist, making him yelp in surprise, and buried my head into the crook of his neck.

"I-is there something w-wrong?"

"Mmm, no, I just wanted your touch." I replied. I saw his ears turning a bit more red. 'Hm, his ears like to show up red when he's embarrassed. Heh, cute... '

I felt a pair of arms wrapping around me. I smiled and closed my eyes, enjoying the moment. I took a deep breath, taking in his scent. He smelt like sweet cotton and a tad bit of winter evergreen forest, but it was so subtle that it mixed with the cotton smell. (A/N: Thanks gosrep for the idea of Killua smelling like winter evergreen forest! I literally couldn't think of anything else besides the ocean cologne ajvsjdbvs) I was thankful it wasn't strong because of my very sensitive nose, but it smelled so nice that I couldn't stop inhaling his scent. It made me feel really calm.

Then my incredible hearing picked up a clicking sound. I picked up my head in the direction of the bookshelves and saw Kurapika and Leorio who were hiding behind a bookshelf, holding a camera. I whispered in Killua's ear and he quickly let go of me with an even redder face.

"K-Kurapika? A-and R-Rioleo?! W-why were you g-guys taking p-pictures of u-us?!" Killua yelped.

"Hey! It's LEORIO!!" Kurapika smacked Leorio's head and came out of the hiding place.

"Well you guys were literally flirting and being all cute so I had to capture these moments for when you guys get married!" Kurapika snickered.

Our faces burned up and looked away.

"Oho? You guys aren't denying that you'll get married? Ohoho, interesting~." Leorio cooed.

"Stupid oreo! Shut up! Why do you got to make things embarrassing?!" Killua kicked Leorio repeatedly. I was just hiding my crimson red face with my tan hands. But I did want to stay together with Killua forever.

'So this is what love feels like... '

A/N: HAFSHDVHWDHSD WHEN I WROTE THIS I WAS LITERALLY SQUEALING AHSDFUFSHSCFDG. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this week's chapter full of fluff! Just a reminder, angst may come up soon! Though I'm not sure when, but I'll still make it as fluffy as possible for now! I'll also be updating Cloud Nine in a few minutes so you guys can check that out later!  And thank you guys so much for over 1k views on this story! It makes me so happy that people like them! I'm gonna go update Cloud Nine now so, electricgay, out! :)))) <3 <3