x

Ariel had woken up the next morning with only two hours of sleep

    Ariel had woken up the next morning with only two hours of sleep. Throughout the night she had to get up and take three melatonins just to be able to fall asleep. Yet, she woke up and it was ten in the morning. There was no use in sleeping some more, she thought. Getting out of bed, she went to the bathroom and got herself ready for the day. She needed to call doctor Linda and set an appointment with her, and that's exactly what she did.

    "Linda Martin's office, Linda speaking, how may I help you?" Her soft voice spoke. Ariel wasn't exactly sure what to do now, but she gave it her best shot.

    "Hi, Linda, it's Ariel Thompson calling. I'm one of Lucifer's friends." Unsure if Linda would remember who she was, she gave her a chance to process what she just said.

    "Oh, Ariel! Yes! How are you?" The therapist asked, making subtle small talk.

    "I could be better, I was just calling to see if you had a time slot available to see me. I really need someone to talk to." Linda opened up her schedule on her computer and checked to see if she had any open slots.

    "Yeah, I can have a thirty minute session with you at one, if you're able to do it." Ariel agreed and Linda gave her the address, then they hung up. She was ready to go out, but her appointment was another three hours away. She didn't know what to do during this time. For the past two weeks, Lucifer had been keeping her occupied all day, but now that he was gone, she had absolutely no clue what to do.

    She made breakfast for herself and decided to watch TV, hoping that would make some time pass. And luckily, it did. She was able to watch a few episodes of Suits, her go to binge show, and time had passed by quickly. Now it was thirty minutes before her appointment with Linda, so she decided to start going there now, in case her office was far away. She grabbed her purse and headed downstairs towards her car. She got to the white car and unlocked it with her keys, starting the engine and punching in the address to Linda's office. She was on her way.

    Finally, at the doors, with ten minutes to spare, Ariel waited in the room that the receptionist told her to go into. Almost immediately, Linda poked her head out of her office, smiling when she laid eyes on Ariel.

    "Hi, Ariel! It's great to see you again. Why don't you come into my office?" She got up to her feet and walked into Linda's office, taking a look around. There was a table in between the two seats, with a pitcher of water and a glass to go along with it. She sat on the couch and waited for Linda to start off the session.

    "How are you? How are things with Lucifer?" She started off, causing Ariel to shift uncomfortably in her seat. Lucifer... the devil. She shivered, pouring herself a glass of water as she started to speak.

    "Well, that's actually why I'm here. Lucifer kicked me out," Linda gasped, writing this down on her notepad. It was just as much as a shocker to her as it was Chloe. How could Lucifer be so interested in a woman, then once he finally had her, kick her out?