vii

The morning progressed slowly, with Lucifer and Ariel just finishing their meals

The morning progressed slowly, with Lucifer and Ariel just finishing their meals. He grabbed the dirty plates from her, placing them in the sink. As he did dishes, Ariel couldn't help but stare at his scars. His story about angel wings started to travel through her head, and she started to imagine it. She always wondered why he would pick up the devil persona. Ariel thought it was very fitting for his personality, and his looks. He definitely was hot as hell. His back muscles flexed as he moved around the sink, reaching up to put plates away. Quickly, she pictured those back muscles in bed, gasping at such a sudden, sinful thought. Lucifer turned around, seeing a sudden glimpse in her eyes. He was curious as to what it was.

"Something wrong, dear?" He walked in front of her, his abs eye level with her. She got distracted for a moment before finally looking up into his deep brown eyes, shaking her head.

"N-nothing..." he knit his eyebrows slowly and he let out a stifled laugh. It was Ariel's turn to be confused, pushing her eyebrows together and getting up.

"What's so funny?" She followed him to the sink, where he turned the faucet off and dried his hands.

"You're just cute is all," he booped her nose, causing her to scrunch it up. She took a gander at his hands, her mind going back to its lustful desires. She shivered at her lewd thoughts, wondering why she was acting up. She was never this way with Marcus. Ariel was completely knocked out of her thoughts when Lucifer's phone started to ring. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and answered, facing towards Ariel.

"Hello?" Linda was on the other line, glad to hear from the devil. It had been around two weeks since he went to see her, which was unusual.

"Lucifer, it's Linda." A smile popped up on his face and he looked at his watch, seeing it was almost lunch time.

"Oh, doctor! It's lovely to hear from you!" Ariel listened closely, confused by the 'doctor' that Lucifer was talking to.

"Well, that's actually why I'm calling. I haven't heard from you in two weeks. You haven't showed up to your last two sessions. Are you okay?" Linda asked, pushing herself closer into her desk.

"Well I'm splendid, doctor. I've been quite busy actually, our sessions didn't even cross my mind." Linda raised her eyebrows, wondering what on earth Lucifer could be up to. Did he fly to hell? Maybe he visited heaven. She laughed at her thoughts, knowing she wasn't supposed to. It was never appropriate for a therapist to joke about their client, but Lucifer was so into the fact that he was the devil, Linda sometimes thought that maybe she was crazy for not believing him.

"And what have you been up?" She asked, grabbing Lucifer's file and getting ready to write.

"Well," Lucifer held up his index finger to Ariel and walked out of the room, indicating he needed a minute. Ariel got up, deciding to finish the dishes for Lucifer. "I met this very shy, very attractive woman at Lux about two weeks ago."