Chapter 53: Euphonious

Pic cred bonvoyage_kv

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

It was the very next day that Taehyung gets a ring for Jeongguk as well. He gives him at dinner, takes a day off just for this and Jeongguk doesn't question, lets the omega do what he wants.

"It's really beautiful." Jeongguk whispers as he looks at the ring, a smile on his lips.

"I knew you'd love it!" Taehyung claps his hands in excitement and holds Jeongguk's hand, looking at the ring, his eyes shining with excitement and happiness.

"It looks so good on you but better on me." Taehyung says, putting his hand over Jeongguk's hand and the alpha chuckles.

"Of course, it looks beautiful on you because I picked it." Jeongguk says and Taehyung raises his eyebrow at him.

"So the one I picked doesn't look good on you?" Taehyung asks and Jeongguk curses inaudible, forgot that one little thing can have Taehyung in a murder mode.

"No, I mean it's beautiful but since your hands are more beautiful so even a simple ring given by me looks so good on yours." Jeongguk says immediately.

"And my ring still doesn't look good on your hand?" Taehyung utters and Jeongguk gulps.

"It does, it looks beautiful." Jeongguk says. "Just like it does on your hand, beautiful." Jeongguk says softly and Taehyung smiles shyly.

Jeongguk breathes in relief.

"Your right. They look beautiful on our hands." Taehyung says, walking upto Jeongguk and the alpha gladly lets him sit on his lap, straddling him.

"This feels like a beautiful dream, Gukkie." Taehyung whispers, his long fingers scratching at the alpha's scalp gently and Jeongguk smiles.

"It's beautiful, yes but it's not a dream. It's real. At first, it felt like a dream to me too. Having the most gorgeous omega and a kindhearted and fabulous person as my mate, my soon to be husband---and it's more thrilling and just---perfect now that I believe it's real." Jeongguk says, his hands on Taehyung's back, holding him closer to his chest.

"Not that I know it's real and that you're mine---for this lifetime and all others that exist---". Jeongguk looks at Taehyung with glossy eyes and the omega himself had his eyes shining with tears.

"In this lifetime or any other---I just know that you're mine and no matter what---my path will always lead me to you, will always end on you---and you only." Jeongguk whispers, reaching for Taehyung's hand intertwines their fingers.

"Jeongguk." Taehyung whispers, breath hitching because of a sob and he chuckles then, hitting Jeongguk gently on his chest.

"Don't you know---you shouldn't make me cry---". Taehyung says. "In this condition." Taehyung chuckles again.

"I'm just telling you the truth and I'll say it for as many times you want me to." Jeongguk says and Taehyung cups his face.

"You're such a cheesy person." Taehyung says, doesn't want to end up crying like a baby because if he did, he wouldn't stop.

"I know but I'm an honest person as well." Jeongguk says and Taehyung chuckles, nodding and boops Jeongguk's nose with his own.

"That I know." Taehyung whispers. There are so many words on the tip of his tongue but he couldn't speak. Not when he kept having the urge to cry because of Jeongguk's emotional but beautiful words.

"I just want you to forget about everything bad that has happened and be happy, the two of us together---in our home." Jeongguk whispers, pressing a kiss on Taehyung's palm.