Chapter 47: Ruby

Pic cred bnn_mlk

Ignore the mistakes plz :)
Warning: mature scene. Please do not read if uncomfortable. I beg you :)

Third Person POV

They just kissed two days ago but that wasn't what it feels like right now. Sure that one was intense and wild, so is this one but there's something so different about this kiss-something that just makes your heart explode into beautiful fireworks and it's warmth, you feel it in your whole body, in every fiber of it.

They've been playing around the few days when in the depth of their hearts, they know they can't live without eachother. They finally broke today, more like Jeongguk did because Taehyung has been waiting for it.

He doesn't care if Jeongguk goes back to ignoring him or not talking to him for days because now he knows that if he'll try more, he'll win him back.

The alpha is already in his arms, kissing him and he can feel his emotions in the kiss, that's what makes it full of love and not just some show.

Taehyung keeps one arm around Jeongguk's neck but lowers the other to rest it on the alpha's chest, to feel his heartbeat and how hard it's thudding against it, much like his own.

It's not like it's been years but Jeongguk remember Taehyung's lips as sweet and soft as ever and they kissed just two nights ago. And for the rest of his life, he wants to feel this softness and sweetness whenever Taehyung will kiss him.

It must've confused Taehyung, the way he acted as he was the one staying away and now he's kissing him but he doesn't care, he and his wolf have been aching for the omega to be close. It's just his ego that masks his desires.

So he let's go of every other other, they don't matter anyways and kisses Taehyung like he's been craving for.

Jeongguk moves forward, leaves no space between their bodies and presses the omega's body more into the door. Just the feeling of Jeongguk's body completely touching him makes the omega arch his back, a moan escaping his lips as their lowers join.

A low growl bubbles in Jeongguk's throat at the sinful sound reaches his ears. He wants to hear more so he nibbles on Taehyung's lower lip, makes the omega curl his hands and whine.

The kiss gets heated and they don't even want to part to breathe but eventually do, just for a second as Jeongguk tilts his head and crashes his lips onto Taehyung's again, his hand lowers to his ass and gives a gentle squeeze.

Taehyung is sure he's going to lose his mind. Oh well, he already has because Jeongguk kisses him so good.

It's not like the mark matters for you anymore---

These words had hit him hard back in the shop and he hated how vulnerable Taehyung sounded.

"Why did you say the mark doesn't matter to me anymore?" Jeongguk says when he breaks the kiss, makes Taehyung moan and reach for his lips again.

"Stop talking and just kiss me." Taehyung whines, pulling Jeongguk from the collar and kisses him but just for a few seconds as Jeongguk moves back a little again, looks at him firmly.

"I asked you something." Jeongguk utters, leaning down to kiss Taehyung's neck and the omega gasps at the feeling, biting his lips.

"Tell me. Why did you say that?" Jeongguk says in between the kisses he leaves on Taehyung's neck.

"You---you stay away from me---". Next, Taehyung gasps when he feels Jeongguk's teeth scrape his skin.

"And?" Jeongguk whispers, nipping in the soft skin and making Taehyung crazy while doing so.