Chapter 44: Dynamite

Pic cred to rightful owner

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Dannanannana HEY!!

Third Person POV

The two days were like a hell for Jeongguk. Being alone in his house fucking scared him as if the silence would devour him. He couldn't sleep. His wolf was restless, craving for it's mate and so was Jeongguk.

He had to make himself believe that Taehyung left to Daegu and that's all. That's all his love was for, a few months. He then thinks if the two had been too fast in becoming mates but his heart, his bitch of a heart would always reply that it was the most beautiful thing that he marked Taehyung as his mate.

Seokjin kept calling him, trying to talk to him but the alpha gave no reply. It's just been two days and they were so agonizing. The meeting that was cancelled because of all that young drama had to be held again and Jeongguk had no heart to attend it.

But he had to. He scolds himself that he needs to forget just like Taehyung told him to. Though it's not his fault that everything reminds him of his beautiful omega. Jeongguk curses himself again.

All his emotions are masked by anger and hurt. These two make a fucking ecstatic combination together. Undeniably breathtaking.

He's angry and Taehyung and hurt because of him and that is something that has never ever happened before. Not even when he found out about the money and pictures.

So Jeongguk decides that all he is right now is a CEO of his company and has a meeting to attend. He'll busy himself.

His mother paid him a visit just last night when she came back from Japan. Jeongguk was thankful she wasn't here in all this Yongsu problem. And she had found out about Taehyung no longer being the secretary.

Jeongguk was in his office, working late as usual when she walked inside. Jeongguk really—really doesn't have patience and time to deal with her. He doesn't even look at her after one glance.

"I don't think I need to ask what happened. Your eyes give it away." She says. She doesn't sit. Probably just dropped by to make fun of him as she already warned him.

"Why are you here?" Jeongguk asks, not looking up from the papers.

"Can't I come and see my son?" She says and Jeongguk scoffs.

"Well, you saw me. You can leave now." Jeongguk replies.

"I know what you're going through, Jeongguk. I'm no stranger to heartbreak." She says and Jeongguk clenches his jaw.

"I'm really not in a mood of it and don't make me disrespect you, please." Jeongguk utters.

"Why don't you want to talk about it? You threw me out of your office for him and he ended up leaving you. You were ready to talk then but why not now?" She says. Jeongguk knows, logically she's half right.

"I know the pain of going through a heartbreak. Your father was sure to leave me broken." Her voice was cold.