Chapter 11: Flare

Pic cred to rightful owner

Sorry for the mistakes plz :) short chapter.

Third Person POV

Taehyung was pouting as he made his way inside the elevator, not liking how he had to be here when he could  be resting in his bed right now.

Only the first floor is crowded because of the dining place but other than that, the office is empty, except the guards of course.

Taehyung sighs, a pout adoring his lips as he makes his way to Jeongguk's office and knocks,

"Jeongguk-ssi?" Taehyung utters.

"Come in." The omega hears Jeongguk's voice and walks inside, sees him sitting on the chair, his jacket removed and he's leaning back, a stack of papers sprawled infront if him.

Taehyung doesn't greet him as he walks further, the alpha still didn't look at him, looking at the paper in his hand instead.

"What happened?" Taehyung asks. "What's so important that you called me at this hour?"

"Coffee." Jeongguk utters, still not looking at Taehyung and the omaga frowns.

"What?" Taehyung says and Jeongguk finally looks at him.

"Coffee, Taehyung. I need a coffee." Jeongguk says and Taehyung gapes at him, eyes wide in surprise.

"Coffee? You called me here for a coffee?" Taehyung exclaims and the alpha shrugs.

"You know I only want the coffee made by you and I really need ot right now." Jeongguk says.

Taehyung feels anger bubble inside of him and he's rarely angry.

"Are you serious?! You said an important thing came up and I'm needed here for that." Taehyung says, his voice a little raised.

"Well, I need a coffee to stay up and work, that is important." Jeongguk says Taehyung believes he must be joking right now.

"Tell me why I'm here." Taehyung says and Jeongguk sighs.

"To get me a coffee. I really need it, Taehyung." Jeongguk says.

"I'm your secretary, not your goddamn maid to get you a coffee whenever your heart would desire!" Taehyung didn't know where the outburst came from but he couldn't really control it.

"And I'm being polite because I was done with the dinner or else, trust me, I wouldn't have been here." Taehyung says and he hates how Jeongguk eyes hold a slight amusement.

"I should've called a bit sooner and there's no way you would've said no." Jeongguk says as he gets up.

"You're not my boss right now." Taehyung says and Jeongguk walks towards him, stops a few steps away.

"You're in my office right now." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung scoffs.

"But these are not work hours and I'm not doing anything for you. If it was something related to work, I would've done it happily but this is nonsense." Taehyung says.

"No it's not. I need a coffee---".

"I am not making you a coffee. Not when you just lied to me just so you would get to ruin the dinner." Taehyung says and Jeongguk raises his eyebrow.

The omega doesn't know why he said that. Why would Jeongguk want to ruin his dinner with Sehun but he just felt like it might---might be the reason.

"I have no interest in you having dinner with anyone but as I said on the first day, when I call you here, no matter what the hour, you are to come here." Jeongguk says, his smile amusing.