Psyche Delvaux (Important)

PLEASE NOTE: This info page will probably be updated a lot, so make sure to occassionally check back here.

Appearance

You guys are free to picture Psyche however you want, but keep in mind that she has:

Long, Black, Wavy hair

Beautiful dark blue eyes.

Nicknames/Aliases

Ecstasy (Superhero Name, because she's an illusionist)

Starlight (Used by Maria Hill because Psyche is from a line of pure cosmic witches)

Sikes (Used by Nick Fury and Phil Coulson, probably because it is somewhat a shortened version of 'Psyche')

Milky (Used by The Avengers, the claim when they look into her eyes they often see the entire galaxy)

Age

Psyche is 22 years old, and was born on January 24th 1999.

Personality

Psyche has a personality just as beautiful as her, she is sweet, kind, generous, and open minded. However if somebody is messing with her or a loved one, she can be sassy, and a total badass. Psyche has an innocent and naive demeanor that everybody adores.

IQ

Her genetics as a witch ensure that she has an incredibly high IQ, 142 to be exact. She is very smart, and it shows through to just about everyone that her IQ is way above average.

Abilities

Psyche is a cosmic witch, she uses astrology a lot. She is an INCREDIBLY advanced witch, and knows how to brew just about any potion, knows just about any magic herb and knows just about any spell. 

Besides this her powers include:

Invisibilty

Telekinesis