"A-and.. you k-know he's s-straight.." Jimin mumbled but enough for Taehyung to hear. Earning a little Chuckle from the other.

"Hm. You got a point, but that doesn't mean straight guys can't fuck guys honey" Taehyung teased, Jimin gasped at his sentence.

"Your really gross Tae!" Jimin shouted on the pillow and now Taehyung was laughing.

"But.. you know Jiminie. I was really worried, I'm really glad that guy showed up and helped you. It was my fault for leaving you.. I'm sorry" Jimin listened to Taehyung who was obviously serious.. He slowly uncovered his face and looked at Taehyung cracking a little smile.

"It's not your fault, and can you stop blaming your self when this happens?" Jimin said softly. "It's not your fault that I get bullied" he added and he slowly turned his back on Taehyung mumbling a little goodnight. This made the other emotional for some reasons.  

'I'm sorry' he thought before going to his own bed not bothering Jimin anymore since he knew he needs rest. He felt really bad for everything but what makes it even worst that Jimin himself told him not to blame his self, it hurts that it's like Jimin's accepting the fact that he should be bullied for being him. But Taehyung disagrees. He doesn't deserve this. .

~

Both woke up late because they have no classes today. Both of them got woken up because of the noise of someone knocking in their front door.

"I'll get it" Jimin groaned, slowly getting up and walked towards their front door as he let out a yawn while opening the door.

"Oh. Hey" there he saw Yoongi but face covered with a hood luckily though there weren't a lot of people awake at this hour yet.

Jimin quickly closed his mouth and blush in embarrassment.

"D-do you want to come in?" He asked and Yoongi nodded while he started getting inside the room seeing Taehyung half asleep. And the door closed behind the both of them.

"I'm sorry for the intrusion. I just came to visit" he smiled making Jimin shake his head.

"No! No! It's okay. Sorry its kind of messy" Jimin smiled awkwardly. Taehyung slowly got up from his bed and then he quickly covered himself under his blanket laying down again.. Earning a little forced chuckle from the older.

"W-why are you here?" Jimin finally asked. Cause why not. He was also surprised to see The SUGA showing up in front of their dorm room.

"I was hoping to see, Hoseok u-uh.. is he here?" He scratched the back of his neck while Jimin gave him a confused look.

"He's not in the same dorm as us." Jimin gained a little confidence in talking knowing that the older was searching for his friend, also he found the older is comfortable to talk to.

The elder's mouth formed a little 'o' making Jimin quietly chuckle. He could see that the older was a little shy since he was avoiding Jimin's gaze.

"If you want. I can take you ther-"

The older quickly looked up at him and then nodded his head. Making Jimin smile at him warmly. It was obvious that he wanted to see Hoseok.

Yoongi's POV

I was standing there while I watch the guy who I assumed Jimin as he fixed his bed right away and then was about to go to the bathroom. But I stopped him.

"Oh?, you won't mind if I take a quick shower right?" He asked with a little hesitant tone.

"Just wear something over it, it's still early to take a shower anyways" I said simply while he nodded. Well gladly he was putting towel back and put on a jacket instead. I just want to see Hoseok.