Talk

[Iwaizumi]

Hiromi led me to the corner of the room to talk to me about something. At the corner of my eye I could see Oikawa pouting and sitting in his chair, looking directly at me but then quickly guiding his eyes somewhere else in the room. I just wanted to hear what Hiromi had to say so I turned around to face her.

"So, what did you wanna talk about?"

Hiromi gulped before starting to speak. "My step mom... she's the blonde woman who was the third grade teacher for the field trip we had. She told me that she would tell your parents about your relationship with Oikawa... I didn't know you guys were dating to be honest, but it makes sense, sorta," I stared at her with a blank expression on my face, not saying a word. 

"She told me... that she got your parents numbers, she even has proof. She wanted me to date you instead..." wait. How did she get my parent's numbers? And how would she know if they approved of the fake relationship I had with Shittykawa, I wasn't even sure myself what they would think if they thought I was into guys... or, knew.. uh anyways- 

"So I say... we should probably get back together, you know, so that she doesn't tell your parents and stuff..." Hiromi started inching closer towards me. No, I wasn't gonna start dating her again just because of that stupid old punk. And anyway, as I already said, I liked someone else... someone who was sitting in this very room right now.

I realized how close Hiromi had gotten in the span of 3 seconds and I was about to creep away from her until I heard a shifting of feet and saw Crappykawa practically running out of the room. 

"OIKAWA!" I shouted as loud as I possibly could, causing Hiromi to back away. I stood in silence for a while after that, staring at the door. I suddenly realized what had happened and without thinking, I ran out of the room, trying to find Oikawa, but not seeing him anywhere.

"Hey, you! Get back in the classroom. You have an extra 30 minutes in there since your friend ran away from here. Jeez, kids these days are insane..." I suddenly stopped in my tracks and turned around, seeing the detention teacher crossing her arms at me. 

I sighed and slowly walked back to the classroom, apparently Hiromi had left. I guess I would have to talk to Oikawa tomorrow then.

A/N

ok, now it's almost the end of this story. I know I said it before but this time it's actually happening. Now that I know how it's gonna end, this shouldn't take too long to finish. 
also, remember to eat and drink water today!