Back

[Oikawa's point of view]

_________________________________________________

I woke up to the sound of the rain pouring hard against the roof. So it was still raining. I didn't mind, I liked rain and especially the sound of it, it kind of made me feel calm. 

l got out of bed and started getting ready for school. 

~

I left the house without realizing it was still raining. Once I stepped outside, rain started pouring on me. It's ok, I think the rain might die down a bit so I don't think I'll have to worry about getting an umbrella. I continued walking forward as the rain hit me hard on the head. 

I saw a figure in the rain, holding a large umbrella in it's hand. It was Iwa-chan. I jogged over to him, but right before I made it to him, my feet slipped and I fell. I hit the ground on my arm, rolling a little before stopping. That hurt. 

Iwa-chan jogged over to me and held his umbrella above my head. "Shitty- Oikawa, are you ok?" he asked me as I sat up and coughed out water. He seemed to be acting nice to me for once. I mean he can be nice from time to time. I looked at him and I could see the concern growing in his eyes. 

"I'm fine-" he put his umbrella down, and picked me up bridal style. "I don't need help walking, I just fell, also you're shorter than me," I said, trying to hide my face as Iwa-chan picked his umbrella back up. 

"Shut up, Trashykawa," there it is. I couldn't really expect him to say anything nice to me for long, but I guess he was being nice by doing this. 

He carried me all the way to the school before letting me go at the entrance. "I guess we have to go inside now," he said before taking my hand and walking into the large building.

I felt really flustered, but didn't let go of his hand. I turned my head away from him so he couldn't see my face. There's no way I would let him see my cheeks so red. It felt nice holding Iwa-chan's hand. It felt warm. People started looking our way, causing my face to get even redder from the embarrassment.

We arrived at my classroom. Iwa-chan let go of my hand and whispered a "Goodbye." before heading to his class. 

I walked into class, hoping nobody was looking at me as I tried to hide my blushing face.

My footsteps echoed through the hallway as I made my way to my next class. Iwa-chan and I shared this class. I saw the door to the classroom and walked inside, looking at the place where Iwa-chan sat behind me. I sat at my seat and turned around. We started talking about random things like we usually did, while he added some mean comments and insults in between, but not as much as usual.

I heard footsteps tapping on the floor of the classroom. I didn't really care until it sounded like they were coming in my direction, so I looked up. The second I saw what was walking towards me and Iwa-chan, I froze. I didn't think I would ever see her again. I thought she was gone and she left forever. Standing right in front of my eyes was none other than Hiromi.

"Hajime-kun!" she ran up to where he was sitting. Wait, since when did she call him that? I could feel my blood start to boil for no reason. Or maybe it was because she was here. 

Hiromi sat at her seat and soon the whole class went over to her and started asking her questions.

"Can I talk with you at lunch?" she asked Iwa-chan. without any hesitation, he answered her right away.
"Sure."

I turned away from Iwa-chan, not wanting to talk to him anymore. He seemed to get the hint and didn't say anything until finally the teacher walked into the classroom and our boring lesson began.

Once it was lunch, Iwa-chan and Hiromi started talking, leaving me eating alone and staring at the ceiling. I eventually gave up waiting for them to stop talking and grabbed my lunch, getting up to go eat it in the bathroom. I stood up, but before I could even take another step, I felt someone grab my arm and try to pull it back.

I looked behind me and saw that Hiromi was no longer talking to Iwa-chan, but sitting somewhere else, eating with a group of girls. 

"Shi- Oikawa, where are you going?" Iwa-chan asked me. "I was just going to the bathroom." I answered. I tried to leave, but he wouldn't let go of my arm. 

"I told Hiromi I couldn't get back together with her," he quickly said. I was surprised to hear that and hesitated, giving Iwa-chan enough time to pull me back. I think he hurt my wrist. "Just give me time to explain, please..." he whispered. I didn't say anything but just nodded, sitting back down where I was before.

"I told Hiromi I couldn't get back with her because I liked someone else, so we decided we would just be friends,"

"Good luck with that person, Iwa-chan," I said, and got up to go to the bathroom with my lunch.

A/N

I don't know why it took me 3 nights to write this chapter but I didn't know what to write at the end so it's really bad but I'm glad I finally get to write the next chapter. Also I don't know what to name this chapter so I just kind of picked a random word.