...

Two weeks had passed and nothing really changed.

I was walking around my neighborhood and decided to go to the park that was nearby. I saw a head of dark hair sitting on a bench and I noticed who it was instantly- Iwa-chan. I got excited and decided to surprise him, but when I moved closer, I saw another head. There was no mistaking it, Hiromi was sitting on the bench right next to Iwa-chan, uncomfortably close to him. I decided to watch at a distance, and just as I was about to leave when nothing was happening, Iwa-chan stretched his arm out and put it around her shoulder. I froze. My eyes wouldn't close, so I kept looking towards where their heads were. 

I quietly watched as she rested her head against his shoulder, causing Iwa-chan to stare down at her, and before I knew what was happening, he kissed her.

Hajime Iwaizumi kissed Hiromi.

Iwaizumi kissed Hiromi.

My childhood crush kissed Hiromi.

Iwa-chan kissed Hiromi.

Ouch.

I ran away as fast as I can, my feet made a really loud crunching sound so Iwa-chan may have heard it. I don't care though. I don't care if the whole neighborhood sees me running ridiculously in this type of weather looking like this. I don't care if Iwa-chan and Hiromi hate me. I don't care about anything. I don't care about Iwa- I can't bring myself to say that. Of course I care. I'm just a weak, pathetic loser who was in love with his childhood best friend and actually thought he meant it when he kissed me. Of course he didn't like me. He just thinks of me as a mother would think of her annoying, naughty child. A brat who is too annoying to deal with and stresses everyone out because of how clingy he can get. 

My foot caught on something, and I felt myself fall and hit the ground. I sat up and stared down at my hands, covered in dirty, wet things from the muddy grass. I picked myself up and kept running at full speed until I reached my house and unlocked the door. I stepped inside and ran into my room, flopping onto my bed with a tear covered face. My hands were still dirty from falling on the ground and some of the dirt probably came off and onto the covers of my bed, but it didn't matter to me.

I started thinking of everything me and Iwaizumi went through together before Hiromi came, and then everything that happened to our relationship after she showed up. I then understood. I was just a second option to him. He clearly liked her better than he did anyone else, especially me, and if he were to ever lose her, he would just move onto the next person. It was me. I was that next person. The person that he would make feel bad about his situation and use as a coping mechanism if Hiromi were to ever break his heart, and then discard once he felt happy again. 

I kept thinking about this, yet I couldn't hate him completely, no matter how hard I tried. I soon began to feel numb. Maybe I should just ignore him. Maybe if I did that, I would just forget about him, or he would forget about me at least.

A/N

I'm really sorry about the chapters being so short, it literally takes me so long just to write a couple paragraphs and by then I run out of ideas. But I hope you can still enjoy this story, I'll try to make the chapters longer.