Sorry

A/N
This is still Iwa's point of view
___________________________________

I stared at the back of Oikawa's head as the bell rang, signaling it was time for lunch. Finally I could talk to him. As I was about to tap on his shoulder, he got up and walked out of the classroom. I waited a while before following him, not wanting him to know that I was doing this. 

He walked into the bathroom, and I watched as he sat down, pushing his back against the wall. He closed his eyes and I wondered what he was doing. He didn't move, so I walked in, trying to make my steps as quiet as I could as my feet tapped against the hard surface of the bathroom floor. I walked over to where he was sitting, and kneeled down. I accidentally put my placed my leg onto his knee, causing him to wake up and pull his leg close to him. 

"Ouch." he groaned as he tried to ease the pain in his knee. I noticed it was the one that he had been limping on yesterday. 

"Are you ok, Oikawa?" I wasn't going to insult him at a time like this, I wasn't that cruel.  

Instead of answering, he hugged his knee closer to his chest, like he was protecting it from something. He acted like I didn't even exist, like I wasn't there. At least he would be able to hear what I said if I apologized. Maybe he would act like he couldn't hear me, but I hoped I could get through to him.

"Oikawa, sorry for treating you like trash. I didn't mean to make you feel this way, and sorry for not giving you enough attention. I should have thought about you when I did this whole thing to you, sorry."

[Oikawa]

Iwaizumi was apologizing. I didn't know how to feel about this. I'm glad he apologized, but I was still trying to forget about him, and he was making that kind of hard for me right now. If I keep ignoring him, maybe he'll go away. But what was the point of forgetting him again? I can't really remember why I wanted to. He also had his happiness stripped away from him, just like me, so we were on the same level. Except it was his fault I was like this in the first place. Everything was his fault. 

I looked at him through the corner of my eye. He looked like he meant what he said, it wasn't good for me to ruin myself like this either. I guess I just became numb to the world. Everything around me seemed to have no meaning, maybe I should try to be who I was before again, it wasn't nice not caring about anything anyway. 

"It's ok... I guess." I mumbled the words very slowly. He looked surprised that I answered, and he just sort of stared at me with the same surprised face for a couple of seconds before smiling very slightly. 

"You can come to my house after school if you want, you need someone there for you, and I'm probably the last person you want to see but you need some sort of human interaction. It's fine if you don't come, I just don't want you to be numb like this." and with that he got up and left, leaving me sitting on the floor of the bathroom, still hugging my knee.

A/N

I'm kind of sad because this is really ooc. But whatever I just wanted to make a story out of this plot.