Park

I sat in silence as Iwa-chan drove us to our next destination. Or as he called it, "date" location. He seemed more excited about the date that I had wanted us to have more than I did. Or maybe he was just doing it so that he could prove to the people at the cafe that we were a "couple" for extra off. I'm not sure. 

We finally arrived at the park. Iwa-chan took a blanket out and placed it underneath a giant tree that was in the middle of all the grass. We both just lay down on the blanket, not saying a word. Honestly it was more like a nice and humble type of silence. 

I thought about how all those people in the shop looked at us with either confused or disgusted faces. I never had anyone hate me that much before, especially not a stranger. I even saw some mom with short blonde hair covering the eyes of her kids. I had to admit, I wish Iwa-chan and I would've kissed for longer. I didn't really feel comfortable with all the people staring at us, but it felt good to be that close to him. 

I suddenly felt a shadowy figure above my head. I opened my eyes and...No, no, no, no, no... it couldn't be. It was him. 

A tall male with dark olive brown eyes looked down at me. "Oikawa. It seems that we have met yet again. I suppose this is a sign, a sign that's saying 'come to Shiratorizawa' you won't regret it, I suppose it's not too late if you transfer now," it was none other than that annoying bastard, Ushijima. 

"No thanks, I'm good," I said, making the cheeriest tone I could with my voice. 

"Ah, then I suppose you'll have to reconsider it, for you are in the wrong," he said, and turned away. 

I sighed. I'm just glad he left before he could really get on my nerves.

 Iwa-chan suddenly spoke.

"Let's go home. It's almost lunch time anyways," I nodded in agreement. I didn't know what else we could've done today.

As we walked back to the car, I saw freckles and four eyes from the Karasuno team going holding hands and walking somewhere. Hah. Interesting...

Iwa-chan drove us back to his house, where we ate lunch and then played video games for the rest of the day.

A/N

Oh wow, I'm really sorry for another boring chapter I guess I didn't know what to write since I got tired and fell asleep yesterday so I don't really remember what I was going to do for this chapter. I'll try to make this story more interesting somehow and I might end it in (maybe) a couple of chapters.