| - |

| third pov |

the warm breeze brushed upon the place  as leaves continued to flutter all over the place.

an elderly woman stared in front of the ever so pale colored school, "who would've thought the gods would wrap you both around their fingers once more."

she chuckled and continued to make her way out, "do you think they'll make it this time?" a sudden small voice lingered.

"you're also keeping an eye on them?" the elderly one asked as the child walked beside her.

"i am not one to linger on broken memories," the child mentioned

"but why do i feel like they remember each other?"

"i gave her.. a little gift." the woman smiled widely

"you gave the empress a piece of her buried memories.." the child said as she stopped in her pace.

"you're still looking after her even after opposing the gods, tsukiyomi" the child said

"once the eclipse happen, she'll definitely recall clearer" the elderly woman smiled, "i am the goddess of the moon, jizo."

"yomi, you are in my territory, please be wary.. for what the gods have broke can never be fixed.."

•  •  •

| first name |

"..see what?" he said as you grabbed the edge of his fingertip

"right— ...there.." you mumbled as the red string disappeared.

"(last name)-san," akaashi mustered in a worried tone. you looked straight into his eyes as a sudden pang came to your head.

fragment of flowers dancing around your memory

"are you okay?" he asked,

"..who are you.." you said straight in his eyes

"i feel like i've known you for centuries long.."

"but why does it feel so nice yet so painful every time i take a glimpse of your face"

"..do you.. no.." you stopped in the middle of your words. akaashi looked at you with his eyes filled with worry.

"you feel like someone.. i'd protect." he mouthed as he tucked back a piece of your hair.

red strings — intertwined faith

"i want to remember you."

• × •

note:
tsukiyomi - goddess of the moon
jizo - guardian god of travellers and children