| - ۝ - |

in this life,
i'll give back everything to you.

×

"the price you have to pay is quite simple." tsukiyomi smiled as fog filled your surroundings.

"..i disturbed the peace of a whole lifetime for you, (first name)." she mouthed once more.

"so name it." (first name) answered back as akaashi held her arm.

"your memories will start to blur in awhile, akaashi keiji." tsukiyomi said as the wind blew hard.

"what do you mean?" akaashi asked her.

"this eclipse,"

"is the day you died." the goddess said and gave a faint smile, "a few lifetimes back, actually."

"soon, you'll lose everything you remember."

"because even i can't save you from the brink of death and how your memory will fade."

"..meeting with your guard"

"just means you have to meet.."

"everyone else." tsukiyomi said and with a lift of her hand, the fog dissipated from the whole park.

slowly and one by one, the faces of everyone around became recognizable..

"..the people of the imperial palace.."

| (first name) |

"the empress!" a voice from behind echoed as you continued to look around the park

everyone there were people from your past life..

"..did you plan this?" you asked tsukiyomi as your eyes widened in disbelief.

"dear empress, you planned this from the start,"

"the moment you wished to reunite with your guard.. was also the start for you to reunite with everyone else." tsukiyomi explained.

"is this the price i have to pay?" you asked her as keiji held your hands.

"..this would be too generous if it were." tsukiyomi mouthed

"..empress (first name), may the gods be favorable of you." you heard a familiar voice walk towards you

"emperor tetsuro.. it has been awhile." you said as you bitterly smiled at him.

"it has been a long,"

"long while, my empress." kuroo said as he returned the bitter smile.

you witness everyone who you used to be with, the guards, the attendants, the palace doctors.. you couldn't help but glue your eyes to everyone that was here.

"i see.. this is the man you love.." kuroo interrupted your silence

".. greetings, emperor of the sun.. i am akaashi keiji, the empress's personal guard." keiji mouthed as he gave a bow

"i know you too well, head guard of the western kingdom." kuroo responded.

with his words, you were puzzled to what really was your payment for this meeting- you desperately looked around after noticing tsukiyomi was gone.