Bakugou x shy! reader

this was a request by @deadshot2911 I hope you like it! I do apologize for it being so late so make the story. I did have so change some stuff though not much though.

your pov

" now (y/n), high school is a dangerous place. if you need any help come for me okay." My foster brother said to me. I was walking with him to the class room since we ended up with the same one. I'm glad he was with me, if he wasn't I would be to scared to ask someone for help. Honestly even though he's not my real brother, he treated me more like a family member then my own family did. As we walked I heard a familiar loud voice, a loud voice that I got to know so well.

Iida opened the door to the class and his eyes widen. he zoomed over to the ash blond haired boy who's foot was on the desk in front of him. yup, I knew it was him. Katsuki Bakugou, a loud, hot head, and kind of an asshole boy. As Iida yelled at him I saw his red eyes look over to me. i shyly waved to him and he took his foot off the desk in front of him. I smiled a little and sat down.

~a few months ago~

I was back to the house from the store when my bag accidently hit someone." hey!" I jumped back. " Im sorry." I said with a bow." tch you look so weak." he said like venom. A small smile came on my face but the boy couldn't see." yeah, I know." I kind of shifted my bags a little." again Im sorry." I turned and started to walk again. The sound of shoes were now behind me and a hand on the bag I was holding." well are you going to say thank you." I looked up to the same voice. Confusion covered my face along with a blush. He looked back to me." what, you look weak so Im helping you." he said to me. I looked back in front of me." thank you." I said to him.

" bakugou, you need to start though." a male said. I looked over to see the boy again. the reason i knew it was him is because he told me not to forget his name." i will study for the exam on my own time." he said to him. I looked down at the books i had. The high school i wanted to go to was UA. The books were hero type study books. If I make perfect marks on the writing exam I don't have to worry to much on the physicals part. i sat down at a table and opened my notes and my book. " you want to be a hero huh." I jumped at the voice." you keep jumping like that you wont be able too." he said. As I wrought things down he stayed quite." your pretty smart huh." he said to me." what I lack in strength I make up with knowledge."

we kept meting each other in random places, and soon he asked if i wanted to get food with him. Ever since we been dating on the down low.

~present day~

Aizawa already knew about my situation with my quirk so he didn't make me do that weird quirk test. Bakugou kind of new about it, he was confused on why I didn't use it but understood. besides that know one knew. My quirk is strange, I make any time of musical note. humming or singing, I would say can control people. if i hum its weaker then me full on singing. But besides bakugou and Iida no one really knows what I sound like.

As the days went by I stayed near bakugou and his crazy group of friends. Iida was still worried for me but he saw that bakugou would never yell at me.

" Man (y/n) why don't you talk once in a while." Kirishima said with food in his mouth." She doesn't have to speak if she doesn't want too." Mina said with a smile hugging me." I know but we've been friends for about 4 months now and we don't even get full sentences." I looked down. Maybe I should talk to them more. He is right." Sorry. I don't like talking that much." I said to him kind of messing with my hands. The guys went quite. Mina was hugging me tight." Awwww it's okay!" She said. I kind of wanted her to stop." Oi pinky. Can't you see she's uncomfortable." Bakugou said to her and she let go." No fair. You always hang out with (y/n)" she said with kind of a pout." Well I known her longer!" He said kind of pinching her nose. I tapped his arm and he let go of her." It is kind of weird how your all soft for her though." Denki said with a laugh to Bakugou. I felt my face heat up at them talking. Aizawa came in at the right time Becasue Bakugou was going to snap at the human pikachu.

He explained to us that we were going to go in a trip to a place called the USJ. I freaked out. Aizawa looked to me." And (y/n) there is no separate area so you will be with the class for this one." Using my quirk infront of others. " cool now we can see what your quirk is huh (y/n)." Mina said with a smile. I kind of hid my face a little.

I was sitting by Bakugou on the bus. I felt sick, I never shown others my quirk before." You alright." I looked over to Bakugou. And smiled and nodded to him. He looked around and everyone was talking among themselves. Bakugou quickly patted my head." Don't be so worried." He said after. I smiled to him." What's going on back here!" Kirishima said with a smirk looking at us. My face was red and bakugou snapped at him.

Once we got to the USJ, we were told to change into our hero outfits. Mine wasn't to complicated but one noticeable thing was my headphones that were connected to my phone. I had them around my neck as the hero named 13 started to speak. I glanced over to see a warp thing open and people come though." Um." I said kind of raising my hand to point. People looked over and started to take action. But the warping quirk person came to where we were at. Bakugou went right to grab me and we got put in a different location.

He kept asking if I was okay and if anything hurt when we got to the area. I shock my head and put on my headphones." This isn't a time to listen to music (y/n)!" He kind of yelled to me. I looked over to him. No one was around but him so I could go all out if I wanted too. As villains came up to us Bakugou fought them off." Shit." He said. I could see he was getting tired. The music started to play and I started to sing along. One by one the villains stopped and couldn't move. I ignored Bakugou Becasue if I didn't I would get hella nervous and mess up. Bakugou took this to his advantage and started blasting them. Soon they were all down and he grabbed my arm and we ran off to find the others.

As we ran Bakugou was talking to me." Why didn't you tell me you could do that!" He said to me. " it never came up in a conversation." I said back to him. "Well we might need that again soon!" He said to me as we made to a new area. There were even more villains here and Aizawa looked to be struggling against a lot. I watched as the other students fought the best they could. I breathed out trying to calm my self down. I started to sing and I could feel everyone's eyes on me but since Aizawa knew about my quirk he took it to his advantage.

There were still a lot of villains and my voice started to hurt along with my head. I heard a door slam open and I felt my body hit the ground.

Bakugous pov
I looked over when I didn't hear her any more. And when I saw she wasn't moving I freaked out. I ran over to her keeping the villains away. All might grabbed us and took us to a safe place. Iida was now running up to her worried. The healers soon came and took (y/n) to a hospital. Me and Iida rode with her there. " you two are dating huh." He said out of nowhere. I glared up to him." I'm pretty smart Bakugou." He added I shifted and looked down at her." Yeah." I said to him." Thanks to you she's come out of her shell a little though." Iida said to me." How so." I said to him, Kind of looking. " She would have never used her quirk in front of others like that."

It took about two days for her to come back to class and when she did. Boy everyone was bugging her about her quirk. And when I saw she was getting uncomfortable I stepped in and stopped them.