Dabi x reader x hawks

This was another request sent in by @Real_Shiggy ! I hope you enjoy. Also for anyone else that wants there request posted at a fast pace please private message me! It helps me know what I've done and haven't done. Thank you for reading! Chapter may contain spoilers!

Dabi pov~ in the past~
I was with my siblings. Everything was taken from me by that new baby!" Think about it this way. Now we can hang out more!" My friend from school said to me. I looked over to her kind of mad." You don't get it! I was suppose to be the one who would be the strongest! Then this little thing comes and take it all away from me! He doesn't even have his quirk yet!" I yelled." Touya." She said not knowing what to say to me." Well if it helps I still think your strong! You helped me from those people in school." She said with a smile to me. My eyes widen and I blushed and turns away." It was nothing."

Your POV~still in past.
I was at school and when Touya didn't show up I got worried. He's been really upset, and I don't blame him. That's when a teacher came running in calling for ours. Everyone was wondering what was going on. Some using there quirk to get a better hearing of it but to no avail. I watched the door as it opened slowly." Kids sit down for a moment." And everyone did. I didn't like this.

" this morning one of the student in the class got in to a vary bad quirk accident. Touya todoroki, was badly burned. And they couldn't find a body."

~Present time~

I was working in my office. I grew a dislike for heros since I know endeavor cause Touya's death. I lit a small fire and heated up the glass I was working with. After school I became a glass maker my shop was more in the country side so I wouldn't have to deal with people. One day I had to go to town for more materials and food.

I was walking around my bag of materials on my back and my food in my hands." You look like you need help." I looked up to see a guy my age. He was flying and landed." Not really but thanks." I said to him with a smile. Knowing he was the number three hero aka hawks." Well I can walk you to your home." He said with a smile." I live a good 30 minute walk away." I said to him." So." He said to me. I sighed and started to walk." Do what you want." I said.

We were almost to my home. He kept talking to me." Shouldn't you be working." I said to him." I'm off today!" He said and I rolled my eyes." Do you not like heros?" He asked me." Not really." I said to him and he asked why. But I didn't answer him and soon we got back to my shop." Thank you for walking me home. Now go away please." I said.

Dabi pov
I ran away as I burned the couple and ended up in a small county side town. I sighed knowing I could hang low here for a moment." Have a good night." I hear a woman say I hid a little and I watched as she walked by. When she did I saw a familiar face." So Your a glass maker!" Then I saw hawks." Yeah I thought I told you to go away" she said to hawks." Come on little glass maker." He said flying around her." At least tell me your name." He said with a smile." It's (y/n)." My eyes widen a little. No wonder why she was so familiar. I followed her back to what was her home and she once again told hawks to go away. She slammed the door in his face.

He sighed with a smile, I know that look. I had the same look before "Hey." I came out to him. He turned to me." Why are you all the way up here Dabi." He glared at me." Just escaping, why are you up here." I said to him." Well I met a girl." He said with a smirk." Yeah I saw. Looks to me she doesn't like you."  I kind of glared." She did give me her name she didn't have too." He smiled. " Tch." I glared." Why do you even care." He said to me." Can you two not do this by my house!" The door slammed opened and she had the same little angry brows from when we were young. But I did see a little blush.

Hawks started to fly around her again." But I see a little blush." He said poking her round face." Stop." She said she turned to me." And who are you." She said to me kind of annoyed." Don't." Hawks said serous." You don't know how many people that man as killed." He said to her." Can you guys make like a tree and leave." She said walking back in her house." Come with me." He said to me walking away. I followed him to a different area." Don't you dare hurt that girl." He said to me." I'm gonna be the one that hurts her. Your known to be the play boy hero." I said to him." Anyway you don't even know her." He looked at me." Your right about the second one. And like you know her any more then I do." I had to bite my tough." What ever." I said walking away.

Hawks pov
The next day I stopped into her shop which now was opened. I saw cups, figures and so much more things made from glass. Then I saw a red hawk figure!" Yes!" I said I looked around for her or someone to sell me the figure." Excuse me?!" I yelled a little, she came out of the back." How may I help you." She said kind of annoyed." Is that how you treat a customer." I laughed a little." Could I have this?" I said pointing to the hawk." Sure." She said picking it up carefully not to brake anything." You know you go great works!" I said with a smile to her." Look with no disrespect. I know what your doing. And I'm not looking for a relationship right now." She said to me." Okay doesn't me we can't be friends right." I say with a smile. She sighed as she paper wrapped the glass." I guess. But know I'm not really social." She said now bagging it." That's fine I'll just come in every now and then to see you!" I say to her.

I walked out with the bag and see Dabi there." Getting balls to come out in the light." I said to him." Yeah and you have balls showing up around here again." He said back. The door opened behind us." Again with this shit." I turned to her." Doll. How to do feel about playboys." He said to her. Her eye twitched." First don't call me doll second I could care less on who he fucks." She said to me." Look if this is gonna be a thing with you guys. I don't care but if I'm gonna be any of y'all's friends you better stop." She said to us. Me and Dabi glared at each other." Fine." We both say.

A few months pass and honestly it wasn't to bad. Dabi still was a pain but I got to know
(y/n) better, but the down side is Dabi did too." Hey doll question?" Dabi said as we were watching her work." Whats up." She said loot looking up from her work." Don't you get the feeling we've known each other? Before I mean." He said which was weird to me. Not gonna like yeah Dabi had this familiar feeling to him from me. " kind of I guess you remind me of an old friend that sadly passed away." She said to him." How?" I asked her getting into the conversation." Really bad fire from his stupid hero father." Dabi was stiff." Y'all right dabs?" I said knowing he hated the nickname.

But he didn't look mad or upset, he looks to be contemplating saying something." Dabi you know you can talk to us right? Or at least me since I know he's a hero." (Y/n) said to him." I want to give you my real name." He looked at her." But only you." He said." Okay I understand." She got up and walked with him out side. I watch he said something. Her eyes went from shocked to pissed. She punched him pretty hard. Then it when to sad. I sent on of my feathers to hear what they were saying.

" why didn't you tell me." She said to him." You think I didn't want too." He said rubbing his cheek." Touya you've been gone for so long." She said my eyes widen." Why didn't you want to tell hawks." She said to him." You know that's not his real name either right." Touya said to her." Yes but kind of like you I want to wait until he feels he needs to tell me." I got up and walked out." Get back in the house bird boy." Touya said to me." Its Keigo." Her eyes and touya widen." Okay so since were all saying something." (Y/n) started." I kind of like you guys it's weird but I like you both, and not in a friend way." She said to us." I was gonna say thing about it today then Dabi says he's my childhood friend that died and-" Touya cut her off." I'm pretty sure I speak for the both of us. And we feel the same. But not to each other." He said," you know burnt nugget I wound have hung around so long if I didn't."