Villain! Shoto x reader part 2

Shoto POV

I leaned up against the wall thinking. Did I make the right decision. Did I actually like her and I just didn't know it. I put my hands to my head and screamed.

" hay. Don't let that bitch get in your head." I looked over to dabi and nodded." Well need to do something about her." I said to him composing my self." Come on, ill introduce you to the others."

Your POV
After he left I fell to the ground tears falling from my eyes." (L/n) are you okay?" Izuku went up to me holding out a hand. I shook my head and started to cry more." (L/n)!" Oraraka said hugging me. They helped me up and we started to walk back to the school. I looked back to where he was standing and I saw something on the ground. I turned around to it and picked it up. It was a photo. It was a young Shoto and I. He wasn't looking my way but still looked kind of happy. I put it in my pocket and ran back to the group.

" I'm going to my room." I said right when we got back and they all nodded. I got to my dorm that was right next to Shoto's. I looked over and walked to his door. My hand hovering over the handle shaking. I soon opened the door and saw his Japanese style room like he left it. I walked in and looked at the desk to see a note book. I picked up the book and opened it to see letters.

Dear mother
Hay, how are you today. I'm doing really well, but I have to say. I've been having these thoughts lately. Like I need to hurt people. I can't explain it. I don't get them a lot but I know it's not normal.
Love Shoto

The next page was a letter back from his mother talking about how he should talk to someone about it and that he should talk to me. I saw another letter that looks to be never sent.

Dear mother
I don't think I can talk to her. I don't really trust her enough to talk to her. Like yeah she's cool and all, but she is kind of annoying-

The letter wasn't even finished but I found another letter from his mother.

Dear Shoto
I haven't heard from you in a while. Why don't you visit? But talking back to the thing your going through. I know you don't like (f/n) that much, but please know she means good. Even if your mean to her she will always be by your side.
Love mom

I started to cry at it and I closed the book and walked to my room. Then I thought about it." I need to find him." I mumbled to my self. I grabbed a couple things I would need and I went out of the dorm without the other seeing me.

I walked around the lit up town looking for him. As I was walking I bumped into a girl with blond hair." Oh I'm sorry." I said with a shy smile. She looked to me she had a high school uniform on." Your really cute." She said with a smile. I could feel a blush go on my face." No I'm not." I said to her." You look like your looking for something." She said to me." Well I kind of am." I said to her looking at the ground." It's my friend, he doesn't like me much but I need to make sure he's okay." I said to her." Well, even though he doesn't like you he should be happy your looking for him this late at night." She said to me with a smile." I think he would just call me annoying." I said to her." What does he look like I can help you." She said and I pulled out my phone and showed her a picture of him. Her eyes widen." I know where he is." She said." Really! Is he okay?" I asked her." Just come with me." She said and I followed her.

We stopped by an ally." I can't take you all the way to him but he dose come here a lot. So just wait here and you will see him." She said walking away. I sat down and waited. I wrapped my self with a coat and scarf. I hid my face in the scarf to keep warm.

Shoto POV
" you did what!" I yelled at the little brat that told the annoying brat where to find me." Well yeah she seemed really upset." She said to me." I got this." Dabi said walking out. For a moment I thought and I went after him. " what makes you think he would want to see a weak person like you." I hear seeing blue flames. When I saw that I got a little worried. I turned to see she was curled in a ball and wind ball around her." (F/n) leave." I glared down to her but she didn't move. I got annoyed and yelled." (F/n)! Leave!" I looked down to her bag and it had a note book in it. My note book." What the hell." I said grabbing it." Who said you could go in my room!" I yelled to her. I looked down to the bag." What else did you take." I said dumping the bag. Paper and pencils came out then something wrapped in a rag. I grabbed it and saw it was a gun. I looked to her. She was still not looking anywhere and the wind still around her." Why do you have this." I said to her. I opened the mage that was in it and there was one bullet." What the hell is this!" I yelled." Were you gonna shot yourself!" I yelled." I don't know." She said. My eyes widen. Just then my body acted before I could think. My arms were around her." You can't help the chooses I made but I will not allow you to do that." I said." Now get up and go home." I said to her.