Katsuki Bakugou x english speaking! Reader

To explain, the reader only knows English. They can understand some Japanese.

Bakugou POV
I was walking around the mall, why you ask. The stupid class wanted to hang out on the weekend and I was dragged along with kirishima. I had a Black t-shirt on with some black color pants." Meet back here at 5?" Deku said to all of us. Some people nodded and I just started to walk away." Hay bakugou!" I hear kirishima running to me." What." I glared to him." What do you plan on getting?" He asked me. I turned to talk to him and I tripped over something. I looked to see what I tripped on and it was a bag." What the hell!" I yelled. I looked around to see a girl running back from a food stand."I'm sorry! I should have moved my bag a little bit more out of the way!" She said to me. I looked at her weird. I didn't really get all what she said but I got some." Tch. Just keep your stuff out of my way!" I glared. She gave me this clueless look."Huh?" She said her(e/c) eyes looked to me." Dude I don't think she understands Japanese." Kirishima said to me." Fine then translate for me. Your good at English right?" I said to him. She started speaking with her and I see her nod and talk again. Kirishima turned to me." She said she was here to study abroad and it's her first day walking around." He told me." You think she can walk with us?" He asked me. I looked to her. She had a little smile on her face and hopefully eyes." Tch, what ever." I said to him. He told her and she started to walk with us.

We were at a table and kirishima was talking to the girl. Which I still don't know the name of." What's your name." I glared to her. It took her a moment but she responded." My name is
(f/n)(l/n). What is yours?" I looked at her confused. I got her name, but what did she say after." What is your name." Kirishima told me." My name is Katsuki bakugou." I told her."Katsuki bakugou." She said to her self. Me and her talked a little thanks to kirishima translation, it was still fun though. She's a nurd I can tolerate unlike the rest of this damn class. " hay, ask her what her quirk is." I asked kirishima. He turned to her and asked. I saw him tilt his head and he turned to me." She told me she had two. The ability to calm anyone and  fire manipulation." He told me." Maybe She should use her quirk on you." He started to laugh." Shut up!" I yelled to him my quirk activating. Just then I felt a hand on me. I felt really relaxed. Like nothing in the world bothered me. I looked over to see her hand on my arm. She soon let go and I glared to kirishima." Your so lucky this girl is here." I said to him.

" Bakugou!" I turned to see stupid deku." What do you want brat!" I yelled to him." Who is she?" I hear danki say. Kirishima talked to her a little and she got up and walked over. He told her what to say and she copied him the best she could. It was honestly kind of cute. I watched as she introduced herself. She looked a little nervous."tch." I said pulling out my phone because I didn't want the others to hear." Look your fine. There no threat." She looked at it and pointed like she wanted to type something. I let her use my phone and she typed back to me." Thank you, bakugou. You and kirishima are the only nice people I met so far. Honestly I get this feeling you will make a good hero. Hell im pretty sure you will make number 1." It said. I screenshot it and saved it. Then I typed a something back." Would you like to hang out. Without kirishima here. If language it a problem we can use our phones." She read it and her face got red and she nodded.