Shinsou x insecure reader 

This was a request from @weebsworldd ! I hope you enjoy the story! I'll explain the quirk in this story. The quirk is a healing quirk, if the reader heals small wounds they will get a small wound on there body. It doesn't need to be in the same place she healed some one. And if they heal a serious injury the reader will reserve a serious injury also.

Your POV
I looked at my hands, the flesh slightly pink. My quirk hurts me from the inside out. I hated the scars that came with using my quirk. When ever I went to school I would hide the scars, makeup, scarfs, gloves. Anything just to cover them. I didn't tell anyone about this Becasue I really want to be a hero. But I got put in support classes. Which isn't to bad really. I have a healing quirk that heals others but hurts me. Not even recovery girl knew and I was training under her.

I walked to the bathroom after training, I looked in the mirror and saw a red mark forming over my eye. It wasn't big so I know in the long run it will go away. I took off my mask to breath and went to a stall. My face had a scar from under my nose to my neck. I told recovery girl I only wanted to work on minor injury's. She agreed but she didn't know why. I sighed, honestly I didn't know if I could take anymore. Just as I was thinking the bathroom door opened. I was in a stall so I didn't worry about who ever came in to see me and I stayed quite incase in was a teacher." Why is there a mask on the counter." The girl said. My eyes widen." That's kind of gross, throw it away before you get something." The other one said. I heard something go in the trash knowing it was my mask.

I waited for a good 10 minutes before I came out of the stall. When I phone buzzed I jumped a little.

Shinsou-where are you your missing class.

He texted me I didn't know what to say. Shinsou is one of my good friends in the class. Even he hasn't seen me with out my mask.

You- I'm in the bathroom, by any chance could you get a mask from recovery girl for me. I left mine on the counter and some girls threw it away.

Shinsou-I can't I'm in class. Where you should be. It's okay, you don't need that mask anyway. You can get one after class.

Reading it again and again I thought he would be more nice about it. But then again I never told him that my quirk has side-effects. All he know is I have a healing quirk. A good one at that.

Let's just say, that whole class I didn't show up. And I got a lot of text from shinsou. Most saying when am I showing up or why I wasn't showing up. Then the last one was which bathroom was I in. I texted him back on that one. I head a knock on the bathroom door." Hey." It was him." Did you bring a mask." I asked him." No." I sighed. I tried to cover my scar with my one hand and open the door with the other. I walked past him heading right to recovery girl." You know you can't just skip class just Becasue your afraid of some germs." Shinsou said to me." I don't wear mask Becasue of germs." I said as I walked." Wait then why do you?" He asked as I got to her office.

Shinsou pov
As she walked she kept her lower face covered. And when she said she didn't wear mask for the germs it gets me confused. She left into recovery girls office and come out with a black mask. We started to walk back to class." Do you have social anxiety?" I asked her knowing that some will wear a mask when they have that." I don't." She said to me." And if I did how would I be friends with you." She said to me." Then why do you wear them?" But she dodged the question like every time I ask.

We got back to class and (y/n) got yelled at for skipping a class. I gave her a you should have been here look.

We were on our last class of the day when I saw he was holding her head a little and looked to be in pain. I whispered over to her." (Y/n) are you okay?" She nodded but I didn't believe her. When she pulled her hand away I saw a small cut on her face." When did you get that." I asked pointing to the cut. She quickly hid it." What cut." She said weirdly. Then I remembered every time after she uses her quirk she looks to be in pain." So how many scars do you have from your quirk?" I said to her and she looked at me surprised and scared. I told her to met me after school.

I saw her try to run out when the bell rang but I placed my hand on her shoulder to stop her. " you need to talk to me. About what's ever going on." I said to her." Your right I get scared by my quirk happy." She said kind of annoyed." Now please shinso leave me alone." She said walking off.

I followed her out" you know everyone has repercussions Becasue of there quirk. I can't sleep so I don't do good sometimes in school." She looked over to me." But yours doesn't disfigure you." She said to me." You know so many hero studies students have scars. It's a thing in this school."

The next day I didn't see her until the bell rang. But I saw she didn't have anything covering her like normal, it was her school uniform and her mask. I saw a lot of scars in her legs and arms. She looked nervous.
" (Y/n?)." I looked over to her." Hi." She said nervous." You know it's okay if you don't like your scars to show. You didn't have to-" she cut me off." No shinsou I need to brake from my shell and this is how I'll do it!" She said to me." Okay then I'll stay by you so you feel more comfortable." I smiled to her." You kind of make me more nervous." She said to me." Huh? Why?"I asked her." Well I've know you the longest so I'm afraid of what you think." She said kind of messing with her hands." You want to know what I think. I think your a Beautiful woman, scars or no scars." I said to her." Oh." I saw her face was red now. She looked to be thinking of something. Then she breathed out and went for her mask.

She took the mask off and looked at me. A big scar was on her face. No wonder why she covered her face she must have got teased for it." Still beautiful." I said to her. She covered her face with her hands from embarrassment. I laughed a little." Just take your time with the others. And if they bug you tell me." I said to her. She nodded her face still in her hands and red too.