Hero! Dabi x hero! Reader

In this one shot Dabi will be know as Touya but his hero name will be Dabi! Hope you like. Spoilers are in this chapter from the manga.

Youya pov
When I met her she was like the sunshine I've never seen. I was crying on top of the hill I used to train when my father threw me away like my other siblings. Unknown to me my flames were growing around me. When a girl called out it kind of snapped me out of the feeling, but the fires still danced. That's when I realized it wasn't my normal red flame but blue. When I was hugged in a protective way is when I looked up to see her. She had made a water bubble around us to protect us from the flame." Are you okay?" She said. She couldn't be much older then me or even my age. I saw her eyes they had fear but like a hero should she kept a smile." The adults should be here soon." She said her voice trembled a little.

It was a good 15 minutes when a hero came and it wasn't the one I wanted. She called her self (y/n) but she was passed out when my father came up. Both of us wet from when the water feel on us." Touya!" My father yelled." Dad." I said scared kind of holding her. The paramedics came and took her away. That's when he grabbed my hand kind of hard. " come on you need to come too." He said to me.

I was in the hospital getting checked out." Quick thinking on covering yourself and the girl with water. The burns could have been way worse, even deadly." He said to me." Is she okay? I need to tell her thank you. She's the one with the water quirk." I said to him." She will be fine." The doctor smiled to me messing with my kind of curly red and white hair. My dad like normal wasn't in the room.

Your POV
I woke up with burns on my hands but nothing to bag. I looked around and looked to the hall to see endeavor. He's the one who saved us! That so cool! Didn't realize I was starring until one of the doctors that were talking to him pointed to me. I got nervous when he came to me.

" I wanted to say thank you for helping my son." He said." He can't control his quirk, it's too powerful for him to handle." I listened to him as he spoke." He's okay though right? He looked really upset and scared." I said kind of messing with my hands." I do want to apologize but that none of your problem." He looked kind of mad and then he left.

A week later I went to school. I was in middle school learning about heros. As I was walking I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned I was a girl. I've seen her around I know I have. But I don't think we ever had classes together." Hi" I said with a smile." I wanted to say thank you." I was confused." My brother kind of lost it, and my father really isn't to nice to people." It hit me this must be his sister." Can I ask your name? And I never got your brothers name either." I asked her. She smiled a little bit." I'm fuyumi todoroki. My brothers name is Touya." She said to me." Can we talk during lunch maybe?" She asked me and I nodded.

Soon enough lunch came around. I saw fuyumi and waved them I saw touya. I saw his hair was completely white now though. Touya didn't speak as me and his sister did but it was nice to know he was okay. I looked over to him." You can join the conversation anytime you know." I said with a smile. He looked at me his blue eyes held emotions that I couldn't read." So I hear from Touya your quirk is water?" Fuyumi said stopping the silence." Yup I can control water. But the water has to be there for me to use it." I explained." But there was no water around when you helped me." He finally talked." Yes there was. In plants there's water even if there burning they can have water inside of them." I said as I pulled out water from the grass to show them. Touya looked curious and fuyumi looked kind of concerned.

Touya pov
It's been about two week since the fire. My burns have healed but hers were still healing. She said her quirk keeps her skin always damp so burns are harder for her to heal. She wasn't in school today and I was kind of sad. Since I just started going to public school I didn't know many people.