Touya x neglected! Reader

Your POV
I was walking the streets, looking for any type of change or money. My father forgot to buy food again and we were all out. But he has enough to buy beer and the cigarettes he smoked. I've been at almost all the vending Machines and collected about 4 dollars. Which wasn't to bad. I put the coins in my dress pocket and kept looking around.

I saw some coins under a vending machine and went down to get them. But I got bumped from behind." I'm sorry!" The boy said. I looked at him and he hand his hand out to help me up." It's okay." I said to him putting the coins in my pocket." You must really like collecting coins huh?" He asked. He was about my age, I was 13." Um yeah." I lied." What do you like about them?" He said to me curious his slightly curly hair bounded a little." There shiny and I like shiny things." I said to him." That's understandable!" He said with a smile." I just got something from the store. I don't really keep my coins since I don't know what do do with them. Do you want them?" He said being nice." Oh no I can take them." I said worried it's like a hand out." Well how about this one!" He pulled out a dollar coin." I got this back! I thought it was cool!" He said to me showing it to me." It is." I said with a smile." Here." He handed it to me." You seem to be a better coin knower then me." He smiled." I can't-" but he ran off before I could give it back to him. His teal blue eyes are something I won't forget.

When I got home, I opened the door to see the lights weren't on. I sighed knowing he forgot to pay the bill. When I went to my room I put the coins I collected that day in a gallon bag that I hid. I had school tomorrow so I went to the bath room to wash up.

I walked to school. I was behind all of the other kids." Hello!" I looked to see the teal eyes from the boy." Oh hello." I smiled to him." Isn't that the same dress I saw you in yesterday?" He asked." No I have two of each." I said to him." Ohhh okay." He walked with me to the school the rest of the way talking about his father and how he has a younger sister and a younger brother. I didn't talk much." You don't talk much do you?" He said confused." Hey new boy." We looked over. I hid my face a little as they walked over." Don't mess with her." They whispered something in his ear. But he came back with" okay so." I saw a little fire burning in his shoulders. The guys walked away.

Touya pov
" your quirk is fire?" She questioned. The boy told me she's nasty and doesn't wear clean cloths." Yeah." I said back with a smile." Whats your quirk?" I then asked her. She held out her arms with her hands facing each other. And lightinging sparks went between them. But she looked scared of it. She stoped and looked to me with a small smile." I don't know how to use it all the way." I was confused." What age are you?" I wasn't trying to sound mean just most kids our age have control of there quirks by now." 13." She said kind of sad." I never got really trained for my quirk." She added messing with her hands a little." I understand my dad trained me enough then I just did my own training." I said not wanted to tell her about my home live." At least you had someone to train you." She mumbled. I believed she didn't want me to hear so I didn't say anything back.

We got to school and the lesion started. (Y/n) wasn't in my class so when lunch happened I went to look for her. Soon I found the familiar (h/c). But she wasn't eating." Did you already eat?" I asked walking with my lunch. She nodded with a smile, but to me she looked kind of pale." You must eat fast huh." I said to her since lunch just started 5 minutes ago." Have too." She lied again. I sighed and sat my food down. I pulled out a napkin and put some of my food on it for her." Don't lie to me okay." I said in a serious tone. She looked shocked at the food." Are. Are you sure I can have this?" She asked." I gave it to you so...yeah." I said to her but right when I said that she started to eat it. Kind of fast honestly.

Soon school was over and I was walking home I didn't see her walking home. When I got home I heard the cry's of the damn kid that took my place. I sighed and went to my sister fuyumi." Hey." I said to her." What's up Touya?" She asked back, mom has been to busy with Shoto so she started making the lunches." You think you can make one more lunch. Or give me a little extra." I said she looked at me then down the hall were my father would be." Your not training still are you?" She said kind of scared." Yes, but it's not for me. I met someone. And I don't think her family makes her lunches." I said to her. She smiled to me." I'll see what I can do with our dad knowing."