Shota x reader x dabi part 2

Honestly I don't know. Your right he never tells me things, he's always late because of work. I know is selfish but I want to see him more." She was crying I felt my heart drop." You know your the one who married him." Dabi said to her. I leaned up against a wall and listened to the recorder." I know. But I thought he would at least put some time into at least telling me things." She said. "Do you even love him anymore?" My eyes widen and I felt like I wanted to cry. Please say yes, I'm sorry I didn't text back. I know I don't say it much." You never asked yourself that." He asked her." No, I didn't. But I want to say I do. I love the little moments we have." My eyes widen. I need to find her I need to.
———————————————————————
I got up and ran outside."(y/n) please wait for me." I said to myself as one of the other heroes went to try to find where she was at." Eraser we might have found where she is at."

Your POV
Dabi came back into the room with some food." I have a question for you mis Aizawa. Would you be willing to join us." He said to me." Hell no." I glared up to him." Well take some time that answer might change." He walked back out. Is he even looking for me...I didn't eat the food. I couldn't. I went back to my corner and put my wind Barrier around me. I want to go home I want to see Shota. Just then I heard a loud bang from I guess downstairs. I got up quickly and ran to the door. I tried to open it but it was locked. I stepped back from the door and tried to use my quirk to get out but it also didn't work." Kurogiri grab the girl and warp her out of here." A voice said I stepped back when I saw a misty looking guy come from the bottom of the door. I stepped back and made a wind shield around me." Stay away from me." I glared to him. He went to go around me the wind made him stay away." You better make this easy I don't want to hurt you." He said to me in a calm voice. I kept the wind around me keeping him away.

Just then the door was kicked open. All might or Toshinori was there." Shit." The mist guy said then going around me but since I had the wind still there I wasn't warping." You will tire soon." He said to me. I heard nothing. It was pitch black too. But it soon went away. I looked to see Toshinori and Aizawa. My eyes widen and I quickly ran to him. He hugged me tight." I'm so sorry. I should have been there for you." He said to me. I hugged him back. Just then I felt something at my feet." Shota!" I screamed. He had a death grip on my arm even his scarf was around it. I saw that Toshinori was fighting of a different villain. I tried to use my quirk but it didn't work." Let me go." I said with tears in my eyes." Are you crazy! I just got you back!" He said back to me." Shota I know you will find me again like you did. But it looks like Toshinori needs your help a little more then me." We looked at each other in the eyes. It's been a while since we've done that. I smile to him again." You better find me shota." I said letting go of his hand." ( y/n)!" I hear him yell.

I got slammed to the ground. I looked around it looked like I was in a storage area." Good job kurogiri." The one with blue hair said. I looked and saw Dabi with a younger looking girl there too." Shigaraki since she was a bad girl and resisted coming with us can I have her blood!" The girl said with a crazy smile." That's Dabi's call." Dabi starts walking up to me. " I say we brain wash her." He said with a sadistic smile. My eyes widen and I backed up a little." It will make it easier to move her when we need too. If she thinks she's one of us." He said. I heard a laugh and it was from the Shigaraki guy." Perfect idea." He said.

Dabi pov
I saw that she was shaking. Our gas guy walked up behind her while her eyes were on me. And soon she was out." Don't brain wash everything. Just the fact that eraserhead came to try to save her." I told the other guy and walked away.

I came back not to long ago to see that he was done." Hay (y/n)." I said to her." Where are we." She asked me." The place where we were at wasn't save anymore." I told her." Oh." She said to me." You still believe eraserhead is going to save you." I said to her. She slowly nodded. Honestly making me pissed." Okay." I said to her.

Hay guys this will be my last one shot until I come back hope you all like it and see you all on October 4th