Shoto todoroki x childhood friend! Reader

" where did you get those scars?" My friend Izuku pointed to my arm." Oh these. Honestly I don't remember." I said looking down at the burns." You really have no recollection on how?" Another friend that went by Iida said to me." No clue." I said with a smile. They both looked at each other with a look. " hey midoriya." I looked up to see one of the quietest kids in the class." Hey todoroki!" Midoriya said with a smile. I came after the UA festival but I know they fought and became friends after. But for some reason he doesn't talk to me at all." Hey todoroki!" I said with a smile. He looked at me then turned away with a pain look in his face. Soon class started and we had to go to our seats. Aizawa said we would do some quirk training again and we have to change in our hero costumes.

Me and the girls got to the room and I went to a different area. I was taking off my shirt when I felt looks at me. Every time we change I do." Um (y/n)." I hear after I finish with my costume." Yeah?" I turned to the frog quirk girl who tells me to call her tsu." Where did you get the burn scars on you? If you don't mind me asking." She said to me. See the scars on my arm are the noticeable ones. But my whole back was scared and fucked up." I don't really remember." I said to her." Honestly I don't remember a lot from my childhood." I said scratching my face a little." Come on guys were gonna be late." Momo the assistant class rep said.

We got out in the training area and put in groups of two. I got todoroki. So I'm pretty sure I won't do well. My quirk was Sulfur. Anything sulfur based I can make which is a pretty cool quirk if I say so myself. Our goal was to contain the villain." Todoroki I have a plain." I said to him. He looked to want to stay away from me but still listening so I went on." What I can do is I can make black powder. You light it with your fire side-" he then cut me off." No." He said to me." Huh? But why black power is one of the good things I can make with my quirk that won't hurt others. I can't make the gas or you will get affected!" I yelled to him." Then let me do it." He said to me. I started getting mad." What did I ever do to you!" I yelled." Calm down your started to smell." He said to me." What!" I yelled." Shhh." He said pointing to the villain. I was angry but shut up." What is that smell." The fake villain said. Just then todoroki went into action and I followed. He used his ice to freeze him but then he used his fire. A spark came off from the flame and to me. I got scared and made black power real quick get the flame to but it and not me.

" Sho sho! Sho sho!"

Hazy imagines went through my mind but I snapped out of it. " Shoto todoroki and (f/n) ( l/n) pass please step off the area." The voice said. We got off and I was glaring at him." Why the hell did you use your fire with out telling me! I could have got burned and badly with my quirk!" I yelled at him. He rolled his eyes and walked away. I got mad again." (Y/n)." I looked over to see people almost throwing up due to the smell." Sorry."

Shoto pov
I can't let her remember. I caused way to much pain for her. Those burns are a haunting remember for me that I can't get close. I know they don't stop at her arm.

"Sho sho! Sho sho!" She yelled to me. I looked over to her and smiled." Hi." I said shyly." Guess what!" She smiled. I tilted my head." I got my quirk!" She smiled to me." What is it?" I asked her. Then I started to smell rotten eggs." Eww!" I said coveting my nose." It's sulfur Apparently!" She said to me and the smell was kind of going away. She said one day she would be able to make things from the sulfur in her body. I nodded listening to her." Shoto!" We both looked up." Who the hell are you." My dad said to her. His flames ready." My name is (y/n)." She said with a smile. Not knowing how my father is." Tch say away from my son." He said walking me away.

One year after that is when the problem happened. Me and her were playing at school. My quirk accidentally going off. My flame hit her and her arm caught on fire then her back and part of her leg. I was so scared. I froze I fear. The teachers tried to put her out and she ended up in a hospital.

" Shoto!" Midoriya screamed. I looked over to him." Why don't you like (y/n)? She's not a bad person." Midoriya said. I sighed." It's Becasue I just don't want to be around her." I said to him putting some food in my mouth." It's more you are avoiding her though." He said to me." I am." I said to him." But why?" He asked me." I'm the one who caused the burns on her when we knew each other when we were young." I said to him. Then I started remembering more. She came back to school in bandages. And when we would practice how to control our quirks. She always screamed and hid from my fire. It happened to the point she was moved from the class. I still kind of talked to her but I never understood what was happening to her. Over the weeks she forgot about me. And then she moved away with her family." Shoto your Spacing our again." Midoriya said to me." You know I'm pretty sure she knows know it was an accident right? Hell I asked her about them and she said she didn't remember." He said to me." becasue they most likely made it blocked from her memory. Ask her anything that she know about before 6." I said getting up and leaving.

Your POV
I walked to Izuku to see todoroki just left." Hey!" He said to me with a smile." Hi." I said to him sitting down." Question." Izuku said to me. I looked over to him with food in my mouth." Do you remember anything from your childhood?" He asked me. I sallowed my food and laughed." That's out of the blue." I said to him then started thinking. But nothing." Now that I think of it. No. I don't remember." I said trying to think harder." I remember I went to a doctor a long time then therapy for a long time." I said trying to think.

"Sho sho!"

That voice came back in my head. Who is sho sho. I need to know. My head started to hurt." Don't think to much you will hurt yourself." Izuku said to me." I have to test something out at the end of the day." I said to him finishing my food.

At the end of the day. I watch todoroki and tried to walk with him." Leave me alone." He glared to me." Does the nick name sho sho. Mean anything to you. I just want to know." He now looked pained." Fine. I'll tell you." He said and he explained to me that we used to be friends until he burned me." So that's how I got these." I said looking at the scars." Now that's over can we be friends again." I said to him with a smile. He looked shocked." No, what if I burn you again!" He said to me." You almost did today." I said point blank.