Villian! Izuku midoriya x reader

This has been requested by a lot of people! So here it is! Hope you all like it.

I was walking holding my bag close to me. Since all mights down fall. Crime was really high. Even though there are heroes around honestly I feel like if I called for help they couldn't come. 'Buzz buzz' it was my phone going off telling me I had a message. Pulling out my phone I didn't notice a person walking to me until I hit him. I quickly looked up. He had greenish black hair and round eyes that also were the color of green. He had a nice suite on with some back gloves." I'm sorry!" I said with a bow." I should watch were I was going." I added. I heard a cute laugh from him." It's okay, I didn't get hurt. You didn't either did you?" He asked me." Nope I'm
a-okay." I said with a okay sign with it. He laughed a little." What is your name? I'm Izuku Midoriya." He said taking off his glove to shake my hand. I took his pail hand in mine and shook it." I'm (y/f/n) nice to met you." I said to him." You seem like a kind girl
(l/n)." He said with a smile. Just then my phone buzzed again." Oh crap I'm late for school!" I started to run." Nice meting you midoriya!" I turned and then ran straight again.

Izuku pov
I watched as she ran off. It took all I had not to cut her flesh right then and there. She is a kind girl and I want to take that kindness and keep it to myself. Anything I want for myself, I get the urge to cut. I started to walk in the way she ran. Soon to find out her school was my old one. UA high school, I went there for one year and then found out it was way funner to be a villain. I wonder what her quirk is. I started to laugh a little and walked back to the base.

" you seem happier." Tomura said to me as I came in the room." Oh yes I am." I said sitting down at the bar." Care to share then." He said to me." I met a cute girl on the way home today." I said looking at the cup kurogiri put in front of me." Great." He said annoyed." Do you need me to get the room ready deku." Kurogiri said to me." Not yet. I want to to trust me first." I said with a smile.

Your POV
I was walking back home from class. Another test failed on the books. With my quirk I need to be able to past these things or I'll never be a hero." Damn." I said kicking a rock. " oh my god!" I heard a scream. I quickly turned to see a person burning from his eyes and mouth. Shit! Shit! Shit! I started to tell myself to control my quirk. And he stopped. He was scared out of his mind. But he was still alive. I quickly started to walk away.

I was now in an ally. Cursing at myself for losing that control slightly. " damn it! Damn it!" I yelled hitting the wall by me." (Y/n)? Is that you?" I turned to the voice." Stay back!" I yelled when a trash can exploded beside him. It was the midoriya kid from this morning. When the trash can exploded he looked in treaded. I got on the ground and curled up." Calm down. Be in control." I mumble to myself." You can't control your quirk can you." I looked up to see midoriya right by me." It's okay." He said to me with a smile. With that smile I got really calm. " can you stand?" He asked holding out his hand. I nodded." You have a really cool quirk though. What is it?" He asked me." I can cause thing to incinerate or explode from the inside out. I'm sorry for scaring you." I bowed." I don't have full control of my quirk yet." I stood straight again but all I saw was a smile." Like I said it's okay not to be in control." He said. I looked at him shocked. A normal human would run away from me. My classmates ran away from me." Your not afraid of me?" I asked him. He shook his head. My eyes started to water." Are you alright?" He asked me." Do you think we can get tea or something?" I asked him with a crack in my voice. He looked shocked now and then smiled "sure." He smiled to me

We got our tea and we sat down at a small table in the back." I guess you get called a villain a lot huh?" Izuku asked me. I nodded to him." But I'm really trying to be a hero! I'm even in hero classes at UA." I said to him with a small smiled." Why? Why do you want to be a hero?" He asked me he had a dark look about him." Becasue I want to prove to people I can. But each day-" I spaced out.

" get out of here you villain!" A rock was thrown at me." I'm not a villain! I'm gonna be a hero!" I yelled back.

"(L/n) are you there?" I snapped out of my trance." Um yeah. I'm good." I said looking at my tea." You questioning if you really truly want to be a hero aren't you." He said to me. I looked to him." Here." He said giving me a paper. It had a number." Text me if you keep that thought in your head okay." He said with a smile." Thank you, midoriya!" I smiled to him.

Izuku pov
This is different. I want her to trust me but now I don't want to hurt her. But I also do want too. She has a vary weird a good quirk to be in the league. " (l/n) what if I told you villains are far more opening then the heroes." She looked to me." I would believe you. But I don't think I can be one honestly." She said to me. Oh you can. With a little pit of pain. Wait no." I'll be right back." She said going to the bathroom. When she got up a left I put a sleeping pill in her tea. 

when she came back she sniffed her tea. then put it back down." tell me madoriya." she said looking back at me." what did you put in my drink when I left." she said with a glare. I was shocked. how did she now?" I put nothing in it." I said to her hoping she would believe me. she glared to me. " I would tell me what you did." she had a fire behind her eyes. midoriya come up with something!" it was sugar!" she looked at me weird." I was trying to play a small prank on you and I put sugar in your tea." I said to her fast. She looked at me and then laughed." sorry midoriya but I like sugar." she said taking a sip.

" so you brought her back." toga said with a laugh to me as I had her over my back." im going to need my quirk canceling drug before she wake up." I told her." huh? why?" she asked as I was walking to my room for my victims." her quirk is really dangerous." I glared back at her." fine." she said walking to get the drug. She soon came back with the drug. I lied her down on the table and put the needle in her arm. I sat in the side of the room as I waited for her to wake up.

soon I heard some noise from her." good morning doll." I said to her. she looked at me but then put her head back down." midoriya where am I." she said with a sad tone." oh doll don't be so sad." I said putting my hand on her cheek." im saving you from those heroes." I pulled out a knife. but she didn't filch or anything. now that I think of it how did she know I put something in her drink. I cut a little cut on her cheek to get a reaction out of her. but nothing, she just stared blankly at the roof." its no fun if I don't get any reaction out of you doll." I said to her. why is she so emotionless. I thought she would be crying trying to be kind to get out of this, but nothing." tch." I said getting annoyed. I grabbed an alcohol wipe and got the blood off her face." why are you so emotionless now?" I asked her." just get it over with." she said to me." kill me. that's what your going to do right?" she said to me. I did want to kill her but now I don't. after I got to know her a little I don't want too kill her. " I thought I could trust you. you even helped me with my quirk." I hear a crack in her voice. no what is my chest." god damn it." I said to myself. I took the ropes off from her wrist. I started to fix up the cut on her face. she seemed surprised about this." I was going to kill you or at least let you bleed to death. but I got to know you and I want to know you more. huh how do I say this." I said to her and then myself.

"You want me to join the villain's." she said to me." if you want too. I mean I know you want to be a hero! but I want to get to know you." god what am I saying!" ill think of it." she said to me." wait really!" I said kind of excided." oh and." just then I was punched in the face by her. I almost snapped back to wanting to cut her." ever drug me again I will burn you from the in side!" she yelled to me." yeah I deserved that."