Part Four

Salt In Our Wounds (part four)

Normal P.O.V.

I hate the mall, I hate the idea of being around so many people; it gave me anxiety. Yet here I walk through a few stores that I did actually like picking up stuff on my way to the music store for the CD that I wanted by Muse called 'The Second Law'

Maybe it’s just this mall that I hated because it was three stories and I had to go to each floor just to get to the last one where the music store was. This place was organized though. I’ll give them that. They separated the place into sections on the floor and in the mall itself All of the walk-in hair, nail, food, etc. was all on the 1st floor, the 2nd floor was predominantly clothing stores, The 3rd floor was more pop culture based with comic book and gameing stores and a music store was. There was also a small stage where people could go up and play music, sing, proform their poems, etc. I walked in the store and started browsing, somewhat paying attention to the live singer’s that were on stage. I went to the section where Muse was supposed to be alphabetized when I heard a familiar voice on the microphone; It was Ville. My eyes went wide and at the sight of him even being here, he looked uncomfortable up there. I stayed out of his range of sight as he played at song lazily. Zoning out and going back to finding the CD. I found the Cd soon after and turned around to go pay when he found me.

 “Cheyenne? is that you darling?” I turned around as my face turned red and sighed “Hey Ville..” I smiled at him, I couldn’t help it he was so sweet. I didn’t know what else to say anyway I never knew how to start a conversation. “What are you doing here?” I asked, moving my fingers through my hair. He just smiled shrugged “Honestly darling I was looking for a Led Zeppelin album because I can’t find the one I have, but they don’t have it. Then some guy thought that just because I had my guitar with me that I came here to play so he tossed me on stage.” He chuckled and continued walking with me to the checkout desk. I handed the lady the case giving her the money and watched her put the cd in the case for me.

 “What Led Zeppelin album? I have a double out in my car of ‘Houses of the Holy’ I’ll give you one of those if you want.”  I smiled as we walked out of the store. “Here let me help you with that.” He grabbed one of the bigger bags out of my right hand and put it in his left hand after putting his guitar on his back. “That was actually the album that I can’t find, and only if you’re sure.” He added as he kept up with my fast pace with ease.

 “Alright its yours then..” I chuckled.

We got to the parking lot and headed for the car; unlocking it and sliding my bags in Ville followed my lead and put the bag he was carrying for me on the floor board. I opened the driver’s door and reached over to the glove compartment and grabbed a hand full of CDs and skimming through them before I found the Led Zeppelin one. I handed it to him and giggled “One Led Zeppelin album for Mr.Valo.” I blushed as he bent over to kiss my cheek. “Thank you darling.” He turned over the album over and looked over the track list then looked back at me. “Let’s go somewhere.” I laughed and shook my head. “You sound like I have free time Ville.” I joked; he winked as I slapped him in the chest. “Get in the car; I’m stealing you for a good three hours.” He smiled and went to the passenger side and slipped in

We drove for a bit after that, driving with no particular destination listening and singing along to the CDs that I had in my player. It was nice, just hanging out randomly for no reason. We were driving around for only a hour before we ended up at my house.

When I left the house after this morning my mom and dad were still gone. I figured they would be gone for another good couple or hours. They did this every time I run off. When I run off so do they, most of the time just to drink.

I stopped in the driveway of the house and shifted in park before turning off the car. We both got out at the same time and I grabbed his hand giggling dragging him through the back and into the house. I showed him around but we ended up sitting on the floor of my room talking.

“Your room is very… abnormal compared to what I would have pictured it to be.” He admitted as he looked around the room with a small smile. I giggled because it was true, the room was not me; it was a peach color with hardly anything on the wall other than the words ‘Live well laugh often love much’ and some other poem that I hated, other than that the only other thing on my wall was a few hats that I stuck up on the wall because I liked them.

 “it’s not the way I would have pictured it ether but you tend to get used to it” I smiled at myself before he pulled me in with one arm making me scoot closer to him, he kissed my head and I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes as he started to play with my hair.

Viles P.O.V

I kept running my fingers through her hair gently as she seemed to like It. Her hair was so soft if felt like silk and slid through my fingers easily.

I’m shocked at myself on how much I care for this girl when it’s only been a few days.

I leaned down and gave her another kiss on her head and slowly guided her face up to mine. I looked at her as she smile painted her face. ‘What a beautiful smile..’ I thought to myself as I laid a hand on her cheek and smiled back at her.

“You’re so beautiful darling…” I trailed and brushed my thumb along her cheek as she turned a bright shade of red and averted her eyes. She didn’t speak but she did keep that smile on her face. I chucked ad leaned forward until our foreheads were almost touching. When her eyes met mine again I closed mine and touched my lips to hers

Her lips were smooth and tasted like cherries. I pulled myself closer to her and put both of my hands on her face; she glided a hand up my chest until she found my hair that she tugged gently. I licked her bottom lip to ask to enter her mouth but she refused to let me in. We kissed a little longer before I had to break away to get air. I sat back and so did she, out of breath and out of words. I grabbed my inhaler out of my pocket and took a breath.

She smiled “You’re beautiful too Ville.” She giggled and blushed deeper. I wanted to tell her how cheesy that sounded; but I didn’t in fear that I might hurt her feelings. It was cute.

Normal P.O.V

“You’re beautiful to Ville.” That was the most stupid thing I have ever said in my whole life. But he thought it was cute so I’ll go along with it. It got quiet after that and I could hear every little noise in the house; even the front door open and close from someone coming in. I got up wide eyed and Ville came up right after me.

“What’s wrong darling?” he grabbed my hand turning me around. “It’s my mom and dad, they’re home; I gotta get you outta here.” I blurred pushing him back the way we came. “I’m so sorry” I rushed as I walked him to the cab that my mom and dad just came out of. “Call me later” He nodded and kissed me goodbye. “I will” he shut the door and I watched him get driven away before I ran back into the house to go meet my parents.