Part Eighteen

Salt In Our Wounds.

Part 18

Villes POV.

I groaned and stretched my arms over my head and looked over to see the sleeping beauty that lies next to me with her naked body exposed by the blankets, I chuckled softly and moved her hair from her face. Grabbing some clothes and heading to the shower, I turned and glanced at her once more before closing the door behind me.

I took a hot shower and dried myself off, slipping on a pair of boxers and sweat pants; Cheyenne wasn’t in bed anymore but instead on the phone in the other room talking to someone about complications with the venue in our first stop of tour. I smiled and shook my head and headed over to the desk to separate and organize both mine and Cheyenne’s papers.

My mind kept scrambling in every way that was inhumanly possible. It went to last night with me and Cheyenne in bed, I saw scars all over her body; I’ve seen the ones on her arms and some on her legs, but I have never seen her whole body, I’ve never seen her naked until that one night; I knew what she use to do to herself and I knew about the surgery that she had, but I didn’t know that her self-harm problem use to be that bad… It upset me highly to think that someone so beautiful, so full of grace and a kind heart would be that broken…

Cheyenne’s came into the room, just about yelling on how the people on the other line needed to ‘Get their shit together” she put the phone on speaker and tossed it on the bed.

“I’m so sorry miss I will have it fixed for you and the band” a childish sounding man said on the other line “Thank you, we will be in touch.” She replied in a tone I didn’t know she had; it was business like and serious and was far from her normal goofy awkward tone. She hung up the phone and sat down on my lap groaning “ugh, I forgot how annoying people are..” she groaned and I chuckled wrapping my arms around her, pulling her closer to me. “Im sure that you put them in their place love.” I smiled and stroked her hair and kissed her cheek. “Damn right I did” she smiled and got up heading to the shower.

“Oh by the way, when you were in the shower I talked to your bus driver. We all have to go see him today and check in with him, update him and tell him where we are going. I also need to see the bus, because I guess Seppo got you guys a new bus and never told you; so he wants me to check out the bus and see if its big enough and what not.” She said all with her back turned to me as she gathered closed and stepped into the bathroom I went to her and grabbed her turning her to me where I caught her by cupping her face and looking her in the eyes “First day on the job and you are already working your ass off.” I smiled and guided her chin down so I could connect my lips to hers. I felt her lips turn into a smile as they touched; she wrapped her arms around my neck and brushed her nails on the back of my neck. I hoisted her up on the counter before she broke apart for air. My breathing was steady but hers was ragged panting. “Holly shit…” she whispered under her breath, I chuckled and kissed her again but she bit down on my bottom lip then broke apart. “I need a shower…”she whispered, I nodded and smiled helping her down and leaving the bathroom so she could take one.

 I strummed on my guitar as she took a shower. I called the guys telling themto meet here so they could all see the bus driver and so Cheyenne can see the bus, I bragged about how she was already doing such a great job and how I never doubted her for a second

“Well Ville you know she would do anything for you…” Linde said with a small chuckle, I could hear Gas and Burton in the background debating hockey teams. “As I her, she’s everything to me Linde, I don’t know what I would do without her…” I sighed in thought and Linde just laughed again “Isn’t your six month anniversary coming up soon? When is it?” Linde had a tone in his voice hinting that he was up to something. “Um…” I counted off the days “about a week after we start the tour, I don’t even know what to do, or even if she wants to do anything… I mean she’s always told me that it’s just another day to her. “I rambled on as I finished I heard Linde fighting with Burton over control of the phone “You want to know what you do, no matter what she says, you take her for a midnight walk, she loves to do it but she’s afraid of the dark so she only does it whens she’s with someone or if she’s upset.” Burton spoke quickly once he won the fight with Linde and took control of the phone. I thought about it and it sounded like a good idea; it was simple yet romantic.

The shower cut off so I said my goodbyes to the boys and hung up before heading back to the room. Cheyenne was struggling with her bra when I walked in; I looked in and chuckled at the sight of her before taking ahold of the back straps. “Middle please” she said as I pulled the ends to the middle and hooked them. “Thanks…” she muttered I smiled and kissed her head “I called the boys and told them to meet us here so we can all go at the same time to see the bus driver and so you could see the bus.” I spoke as she paced around getting everything ready, we all had to leave in a good 15 minutes and I could hear the guys starting to come in and make themselves at home in the living room. “Thanks” she said again before hugging me; I pecked her cheek and smiled “any time love, I’ll just go tell the guys not to get too comfortable because we are leaving soon okay?” she nodded and smiled heading back to the bathroom to finish her makeup.