His voice trailed off.

"Fuck," he swore, realizing he had just incriminated himself.

Harriette smirked, as she walked past him.

"Who bes da bitch now," she laughed.

The big man grabbed at Harriette and got hold of the hood of her hoodie, pulling her backwards.

"I should ..."

Two of the police officers quickly subdued the man and got him on his knees.

"Are you okay ma'am?"

Harriette looked at the police officer.

"Yea, just 'urt me throat a little."

She unzipped the hoodie and gently rubbed her throat.

"Get them both in the car," the officer told the others.

As two of the officers put the two men, still zip-tied, into the back seat of one of the squad cars, the officer went to Harriette.

"Are you sure you are okay? We could have the paramedics take a look at you."

Harriette shook her head.

"No. Ise bes okay."

Moments later, one of the paramedics, Lionel, came out of the store.

"Can I get some help with the gurney?"

"ise can walks," Henry said weakly, as he appeared in the doorway of the store, being helped by Nick and the other paramedic.

"Get the gurney ready, Lionel."

Lionel quickly pulled the gurney from the ambulance and set it up at the bottom of the stairs. Henry was slowly helped down the stairs and the gurney was lowered, so that Henry could lay on it.

As one paramedic strapped him in, the officer that had been with Harriette approached Geoff.

"Can you take a look at this lady. One of the assailants grabbed her hoodie and I think it may have hurt her throat."

Geoff quickly took a look at Harriette and asked her a few questions.

"I think she will be okay. There is some redness there, where the zipper dug into the skin a little, but I don't think any damage was done."