Chapter 15

Finally, after getting it down, they practiced with it. He made a clone of Kakashi and made him attack the clone Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and the real Rin. He told Rin she had to know how to summon the Susanoo at a moments notice. A kunai flew at her head and she bent backwards to dodge it. She back flipped and went into a Taijutsu fight with Kakashi. It was like the bell test all over again. Rin activated the Susanoo on herself and Kakashi went after Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke.

She tried putting the Susanoo on them, but she was too slow and they were taken out. She deactivated it and groaned. 

"You're not motivated enough. You know they aren't your real comrades so you don't have the same adrenaline you would have," he said and she looked up at him and the white room turned into a forest. Rin looked around until she seen Sakura sitting down in front of Sasuke, Naruto, and Rin. They were all unconscious and Lee was on the ground almost knocked out. Three ninja advanced towards Sakura and the girl grabbed Sakura by her hair. Tears fell from Sakura's cheeks and Rin glanced around for Hagoromo. 

"Is this what's happening now?" she asked watching in horror.

"Yes, they are being taken out. Lee tried saving Sakura and went against the three by himself. Keep watching and see what happens next," he said and she nodded. Rin glanced around and seen Ino, Shikamaru and Choji behind a bush. She looked back at Sakura as she clenched her fist.

"If you spent a little less time shampooing and a little more time practicing jutsu, you might not be in this fix!" the girl said shaking Sakura's head by her hair. Rin clenched her fists and gritted her teeth in anger. "Hey Zaku, I know what would be fun. Lets make Mrs. Beauty Queen watch while you finish off that Sasuke guy and that Rin girl." Rin's eyes widened.

"They're gonna kill Sasuke and me," Rin said trying step forward. She then remembered that she couldn't actually do anything.

"Why not? Sounds like fun to me," he replied and she tried to pull away, but the girl yanked her back. The Zaku guy began walking towards Rin, and she felt her Sharingan activate. She seen Shikamaru and Ino's eyes widened. Do something guys! Rin seen Sakura grab a kunai and she watched as Sakura cut her hair off to get out of the girl's grip. Rin's eyes went as wide as they could. Rin watched as Sakura's headband flew to the ground. Every single memory of their missions and of her not doing anything came to Rin's mind. They always fought but Rin never meant she was useless. She helped the guys with Genjutsu for crying out loud! She would have given up her life to save Tazuna during the mission to the Land of Waves. She was the first of her, Sasuke, and Naruto to master the tree climbing. 

"Kin finish her!" Zaku yelled. Sakura did hand signs as the girl hit her in the back with needles. It turned into a log.

"A substitution jutsu!" Kin said surprised. Zaku got ready to attack already knowing the jutsu. Sakura ran at Zaku kunai at the ready. Kin jumped out of the way as Sakura threw the kunai. She did the same hand signs as he used a wind attack and sent the kunai back at her. She jumped at him from the air doing hand signs. He threw kunai at her and she covered her face as they hit her. He looked around not realizing it was her. She grabbed a kunai and stuck it in his arm. They hit the ground and the she bit his other arm. He began hitting her head. 

Rin stood frozen in shock. She's taking them on by herself. Rin watched as he threw her off of him. Tears slid down Rin's face at all of the times she had called Sakura useless. Here she is giving everything she's got to try and save us because we're unconscious, Rin thought to herself. Here I am having to watch and not be able to do anything about it. Zaku held his hands out as he got ready to use that wind attack of his. Before anything else could happen Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji were in front of Sakura.