Chapter 7

"You're finished," Kakashi said to Zabuza and Zabuza chuckled.

"Finished? You really don't get it do you? Your technique is nothing but an imitation. I'll never be defeated by a couple of copy cat ninja like you and that girl," Zabuza said with another chuckle. "You are full of surprises though. You both already copied my water clone when you made your little speech. Very skillfully executed. Kakashi, you made your clone say those words to draw my attention. The girl taking out my clone wasn't apart of your plan. You waited in the mist waiting for me to make my move. Nice try but I'm not that easy to fool." Another Zabuza appeared behind Kakashi. Kakashi cut through the water clone. Zabuza swung his sword and Kakashi ducked.

Zabuza spun around and quickly grabbed his sword again. He kicked Kakashi and Kakashi flew back. Zabuza quickly grabbed his sword and ran at Kakashi but stopped. Zabuza jumped into the water and Rin watched carefully. Kakashi came up from the water and Zabuza was behind him in a second doing hand signs.

"Water Prison Jutsu!" Kakashi was lifted into a big ball of water. He made a water clone so it would attack Rin, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. "You think wearing a headband makes you a ninja. When you've hovered between life and death so many times it doesn't faze you then you may be called a ninja. When you've become so deadly your profile is entered in my bingo book then you may have earned the title ninja, but to call upstarts like you ninja is a joke." Naruto was kicked and his headband flew off. Zabuza stomped his foot on Naruto's headband and Rin glanced at Kakashi. "You're just brats." Rin glanced at her teammates and then at Kakashi. He shook his head no.

"Listen, get the bridge builder and run! You can't win this fight! He's using all of his power to keep me in this prison so he can only fight you with his water clone, but the clone can't go far from his real body! If you get away from him he can't follow! Now run!" Kakashi yelled to them. Rin carefully looked at her surroundings and took it all in. 

"We've got to do it!" Sasuke said charging. He threw shuriken and Zabuza blocked it with his sword. Sasuke jumped into the air and Zabuza caught him by the neck. Rin's eyes widened. She let out a sigh and charged. He threw Sasuke at Rin, and she quickly made a clone. Her clone caught Sasuke as she continued to run at Zabuza. She ducked under his sword, grabbed the handle of it, and lifted herself on it. She kicked him back, and he grabbed her foot. She swung around to kick him with her other one. He caught it and she pushed off of his sword making him fall back. She landed on her feet and turned to look at him. He kicked her and she flew back. She hit the ground and groaned.

"Rin!" Sasuke yelled. She was picked up off the ground by her neck and she gasped for air.

"You're pretty skilled for a brat, and that Sharingan of yours might become a problem. I might as well kill you now so you'll be out of the way." He began to squeeze tighter and Rin activated the Tsukuyomi Sharingan. The clone's eyes widened and Rin grabbed her kunai. She stuck it in clone's arm, and he let go of her. She fell to the ground, coughing. Sasuke was in front of her in a second as the water clone became water. He created another one and it swung its sword down. Rin's eyes widened and she pulled Sasuke towards her. Taking the moment of his confusion, she activated the Amaterasu. The clone burned and she quickly put out the flames. Her Sharingan went back to normal.

The real Zabuza looked over at her slightly wide eyed. He summoned up another clone as we went to stand next to Naruto and Sakura. He put his foot back on Naruto's headband. The clone Zabuza stood over Naruto and Naruto was about to make a run for it, but pain coursed through his hand from the wound. He winced in pain and Rin went to help Naruto, but sensed someone behind her. She pushed Sasuke towards Naruto and barely dodged the sword coming down to hit her. Just great two water clones! He knocked Rin into a tree and put his sword to her neck. She gasped and went to do hand signs. He put his sword closer to her neck. She glanced over at Sasuke and Naruto and seen they were dealing with other clone. Great, I'm on my own! He chopped down and Rin's water clone disappeared, and she jumped down from the tree.