Chapter 1

Rin ran into the house and bumped into her brother, Itachi. "Itachi, dad just taught me the Fireball Jutsu!" she bragged jumping up and down. 

"That's not fair! Rin was taught the Fireball Jutsu and she's a year younger than me!" Sasuke shouted running into the room. Rin giggled and began to run out of the room. She ran through the Uchiha section of the village as Sasuke ran after her. She continued running through the village until she knocked into a blonde haired boy. She then realized it was Naruto. She giggled as she stood up. Rin looked behind her and seen Sasuke was still running after her, and Itachi was running after both of them. She waved at Naruto as she took off running again. Rin jumped onto a roof and did a back flip. Her black hair swayed in the wind with every move she made.

"Rin, get back here!" Sasuke yelled. Rin began running back to the Uchiha section of the village. She weaved through everyone so they wouldn't get knocked over by her. Finally making it back to the house, she ran up to her room. Sasuke ran in and jumped on top of her and she began to giggle. Itachi walked in and crouched down next to them. He flicked both of them on the forehead, and Rin stuck her tongue out at him. Sasuke got off of Rin as she sat up. Itachi began to leave the room and they followed after him. 

Soon enough, it was time for bed. Rin got thirsty so she left to get something to drink. She ended up passing mother and father's room. Accidentally eavesdropping, she heard them talking to Itachi. 

"Itachi, we're going to be having a meeting tomorrow and I want you there. You're the pipe line we have to getting information inside the anbu," Father said.

"Rin, go get you a glass of water and get to bed," Itachi said and her eyes widened. She began walking to the kitchen as their words replayed in her head. Rin grabbed a glass of water and quickly drank it. She then headed back to her bedroom to get some sleep.

The next morning Rin woke up and put on a black shirt with the Uchiha crest on the back with some black pants and black ninja boots. She pulled her hair back in a ponytail and walked downstairs to eat before taking off to school.

She waited until it was time to go out and practice throwing kunai and shuriken. Rin threw shuriken hitting the targets on the spot. 

"Nice job, Rin!" Iruka-sensei praised. A smile formed on Rin's face as everyone else tried it. Her eyes wondered around until they landed on Naruto and seen the trouble he was having. She walked over to him and grabbed his arm before he could throw them. Everyone watched her closely.

"You do it like this," Rin said putting her hand on his. She brought his hand back with her own and then moved it forward making him throw the shuriken. Most of them hit the targets and Rin gave him a smile. "It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it."

"Thanks," he said as everyone began to whisper.

Iruka had them do the clone jutsu. Sasuke was able to make two and Naruto was irritated. Rin watched as everyone began calling him annoying and Iruka just told everyone to ignore him. Rin got in front of Naruto and glared up at sensei.

"You're supposed to be the sensei. Stop acting like a child and treating him different. He may not be as good as everyone else, but at least he never gives up. You're supposed to be a role model not someone who outcasts his students. Some people can't do a clone jutsu, but if you don't back off you'll regret it along with the rest of the class except for Sasuke. Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Rin said and ten shadow clones of her appeared. His eyes were wide, and she crossed her arms.

"Rin, stop," Sasuke said and she glanced at him.

"They don't have to treat Naruto like that. To be honest, Iruka is a sad excuse for a sensei if he outcasts one of his students," Rin said making all of her clones poof away. The class was staring at her, shocked and she raised an eyebrow.