Chapter 20

I heard his footsteps behind me and my breath caught in my throat. I felt his hand touch my waist as he walked past. Some sand pushed me forward causing me to yelp and Gaara stopped. He looked back his eyes connecting with mine. He then looked forward and continued on. When he was out of view I let out the breath I was holding. Naruto and Shikamaru began talking but I couldn't hear them. My heart was racing and my palms were sweaty. Naruto was in front of me and his lips were moving but I still couldn't hear anything as he shook me.

" Rin, are you okay?" I finally heard him ask.

" Yea, I-I'm fine." I answered sitting down on the step. I quickly stood up and teleported into the stands. I appeared behind Kakashi and ran at him to jump on his back. As soon as I jumped he ducked and began to fly towards Lee. I quickly activated my Kamui and I fell through him and deactivated it. I hit the ground and glared at Kakashi. " Kakashi-sensei! You could have really hurt Lee ya know!"

" You're the one that jumped at me." He replied. I stood up and glared at him.

" Anyways, I should have known you'd be teaching Sasuke that jutsu. His is named Chidori isn't it?" I asked crossing my arms and Kakashi nodded.

" He didn't learn it as fast as you, but he learned it. That's why we were so late getting here."

" Yea, I should hit you. My brother was supposed to be here to watch me beat Neji. I was thinking about knocking some sense into him since he said the Hyuga clan was better than the Uchiha." I muttered crossing my arms. I seen Gai's eyes slightly widen. I glanced at the arena and seen Gaara talking. I shook it off and looked behind me to see if Naruto and Shikamaru were coming or not. Of course they aren't coming yet. The battle began when Sasuke threw shuriken and Gaara's sand blocked it. I watched as the battle full began. I was amazed at Sasuke's speed.

" Woot woot! You go Sasuke! That's my bro!" I yelled. I watched as he continued landing hits on Gaara, breaking the sand armor. I watched as Gaara circled himself in a sand ball. I was too enhanced in the battle I didn't realize Shikamaru and Naruto ran up to us.

" So, shut up and watch." I heard Kakashi say making me turn to him.

" Did I just miss a conversation?" I asked confused.

" Yes." Sakura answered. I began sensing a different chakra kind of like the Nine Tails. My head snapped to the ball and I activated my Sharingan. Sasuke ran up the wall and did hand signs. He formed the Chidori and I grinned. I watched as he ran down the wall and plunged his hand through the sand. For a few minutes it was silent.

" Blood! My blood!" Gaara yelled. Sasuke went to pull his hand out, but wasn't able to. He sent lightning to his hand making the grip on his hand loosen. He jumped back and a long sand arm came out after him. I watched wide eyed as it went back into the sand ball and the sand ball began to crack and then crumble. When all of the sand crumbled away, Gaara was standing there holding his shoulder. A Genjutsu began putting people to sleep and I did a hand sign and released myself from the Genjutsu.

After another minute, an explosion went off near the Hokage and I went to run and help him but anbu people went ahead of me while another held me back. I seen a barrier form around the Hokage as an anbu was in mid jump so I activated my Susanoo armor around the anbu. The anbu hit the barrier and the Susanoo caught fire and disappeared leaving the anbu unharmed. I glanced back at the stairs and seen Kabuto disguised as an anbu and sound ninja beside him.

" So, I see you decided to hide your ugly face behind a mask Kabuto." I said pulling out a kunai and holding it at the ready.

" Rin, I'm surprised you knew who it was considering you were passed out for the entire second exam." He replied and I glared.