" Jungkook try to understand he is just faking all this it's all a lie the love you think is nothing but lust for taehyung he doesn't loves you " The moment these words slip from Jin's lips jungkook picked a broken glass from the floor and shoved it straight in Jin's mouth  , tears fall of his eyes because of the pain.

"How can you say that, MY TAEHYUNG LOVES ME ONLY ME YAHHHHHHHHHH"

Jin's eyes widen from the sudden attack and in an blink of an eyes Jin's head was parted from his body with the same piece of glass. Taehyung smirks as he saw how jungkook rips Jin's head apart from his body.

Jungkook left the broken glass with a trail of blood flowing from his palms ,The broken glass cut his palm. He ran towards taehyung and tried pulling the chains but it didn't came out. Jungkook was crying at this point he was shouting and pulling the chains with all his power but still it didn't came out. Taehyung pulled him on his laps and gently traced his fingers over jungkook's cheeks and wiped his tears. He cupped his face and looked straight into his eyes, no words were exchanged just their eyes we're communicating . The room was messed up , the wooden cabinate was on the floor with a knocked out yoongi beside it , the glass was shattered with an unconscious joshua laying outside the room and finally Jin's dead body which created a puddle of blood. But all these things didn't effected the two lovers who were lost in each other's eyes.

"Taehyung " Jungkook said laying his head on taehyung's shoulders while taehyung was playing with his hairs.

"Hmmm"

"I- I'm scared I don't wanna lose you "

"What are you saying baby no one can take us from each other "

" Soon jimin would come here and take me away with you " He said while crying .

"No baby no one can take you away from me we would be together always just not in this world " Those words said by taehyung made jungkook's eyes more watered. He aggressively rubbed his eyes trying to see his lover properly but the tears were coming in the way.

"What are you doing kook " Taehyung said grabbing his hands.

"I can't see y-you properly " He said and taehyung smiled kissing both his eyes.

"I'll become your eyes " He said intertwining their hands. "A future without you is a world without colours, it's dark and cold but your gaze is so colourful that I just wanna look into your eyes so you don't go away."

"When this darkness and loneliness scares you I'll be your light, I'll fight for you taehyung ." Jungkook replied.

They both smiled and slowly leaned in closing the gap between them, their lips met like it was a lost puzzle piece it fits perfectly. This kiss wasn't Love Or Lust it was sadness fear or losing each other . Salty tears mixed in their kiss, jungkook wrapped his hands around taehyung's neck while his hands were securely around his waist caressing it.

Jungkook was the first to broke away from the kiss , he hugged taehyung in a bone crashing hug.

"I don't wanna leave you taehyung, I'll die without you " He said while hitting his chest.

"Baby listen to me no darkness or winter last forever one day spring will come just wait for me a little longer. "

They both were so lost in the moment that they didn't realised that Jimin was standing beside them with a broken wood piece in his hands. He hit jungkook and Irene helped him in pulling jungkook out.

Taehyung growled looking at jimin who just hit his lover and took him away from his sight. Taehyung started shouting and pulling his chains when Joshua appeared with a cross in his hands and put it on his forehead laying him down .