KTH

It's been almost two week , jungkook has been living his normal life going to collage then working at the café and then come home . Everything was going fine and his dreams well guess not everything was fine he still had those dreams but now he gets them few times in a week at least it was not regular .

He is not using his social media and to be honest he felt empty , as if a part of him was missing . Well it wasn't his fault he was an introvert with only jimin as his friend and he mostly likes to stay at home and make videos , so after jimin stopped him from being on his channel he actually had nothing to do.

As it's been two weeks and slowly he stopped getting those dreams he decided to just at least look what is going on . Suddenly he remembered about that video which was send by one of his fans he assumed .

Jimin has gone out to hangout with his friends as it was Saturday , he even asked jungkook to tag along but he denied so he went alone  . He thought this is the best chance to watch that video and even jimin was not around  .

He opened his laptop and started the video . The video started with a house which was decorated with balloons and some guests coming giving gift , it was someone's birthday party particularly of a boy which was around 7 years old , he  was receiving gifts from the guest with his box smile plastered on his face . Jungkook continued watching the video suspected nothing wired or creepy about it . It was just a friendly family video , jungkook started getting bored regretting his decision and the guy who send him this video surly played a prank on him he was gonna stop the video when suddenly something happened .

Now it was a terrace view everything just stopped for a second and the family members stand in line and was staring at the camera screen more like looking at Jungkook . He got confused as to what exactly this video is about .  

Suddenly the screen went blur , and again the video started but this time all the family members disappeared from the video , at this point he focused his gaze at his screen

Suddenly the screen went blur , and again the video started but this time all the family members disappeared from the video , at this point he focused his gaze at his screen . He felt a presence behind him as he turn around he found that the family was behind him , right behind him out of the video , before he could even say a word they disappeared .

As he turn around towards the screen they were standing at the edge of the roof and they all jumped together and killed themselves . Jungkook sat there with his mouth hung open as to what just happened he felt a chill ran down his spine from the sudden twist of the video.Then he saw two shadows, a shadow of a person take a child inside the house with him and the video ends .

Jungkook was just dumbfounding staring at his laptop screen

Jungkook was just dumbfounding staring at his laptop screen .

" W-what the fuck was that video  . It f-felt too real , was it 3d or something or am I imagining things "

Without wasting time he tried to contact the person who send him that video but he got nothing about him his user name was "KTH". He even tried to search that video on other sites but he found nothing . It was strange . Don't know what to do he thought maybe he is tired so he  decided to just sleep and think about it tomorrow. But how can he sleep after such incident . After tossing and turning for hours finally he slept

_______________________________________

Next day he woke up only to find silence .

" Where is jimin hyung ? " He thought
Cuz jimin is the one to wake him up everyday . He searched for his phone on the night stand and called him

                     📞On the call

Jimin : Hello ?

Jungkook : yah hyung where are you ? Why didn't you came last night ?

Jimin : ah Kookie I'm sorry it's just that today was Sunday so my friends decided to have a sleepover at yoongis's house .

Jungkook : okay but why didn't you informed me at least just tell me when are you coming

Jimin : actually my phone's battery died so I couldn't contact you and I'm staying here for a while I will come by 9 pm .

Jungkook : ok chim talk to you later enjoy with your friends bye

Jimin : bye kook

                     📞 Call Ended

______________________________________

After doing his morning routine and doing some of his collage work he don't have anything to do now he was bored . So he thought to open his channel to see what's going on and to his surprise there has been many rumours going around his fans that he died bye a spirit attack or he got scared of a video that he don't come active ever again and some supportive comments . By watching all these he was shocked it was just 2 weeks .

All these happened just because he didn't made a video for 2 weeks . Don't people understand that even they are humans they need a break if they can't come online that doesn't means they are dead or something . Jungkook felt like crying he even lost some of  his subscriber . Jungkook isn't a weak boy but he actually worked hard for all these years and instantly everything is falling apart makes him sad .

Now when he think to it he thinks that it was his fault disappearing would informing his fans . He was thinking of ways how could he gain back his reputation and this time he needs something strong to scare the people . 

Suddenly his mind went towards that haunted bungalow , he know the thought of it was insane but he want to do something special and he thought if he made a video of him going inside that bungalow . And after that event in that bungalow he was curious to know what exactly it was all about he was sure he saw someone inside and he is going to find him . And maybe people would start to like his content again and he might be getting more subscriber.

But he has to hide about his task from jimin cuz if he got to know about it he won't let him go . And jungkook can't just sit here and see his years of work wasted , he has to do something and now he knows what he is getting himself into .

______________________________________