Help Me or Kill Me

2 November afternoon 2:00 pm

Suddenly the lights turned on and Irene gasped looking at the guy who was tied in there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"HOSEOK OPPA!!! "

"Officer w-why how-w" Irene asked dumbfounded

"No need to give respect to this asshole anymore Irene this traitor doesn't deserves it " Yoongi said angrily.

"Pretty confusing right we'll explain " IU said.
"A few days earlier we got a case about a dead body found near the construction site in the rural area of the city , we found out that his name was Kang Daniel who was the son of Jungkook's boss where he use to work earlier. Later we asked some labours working there and they said they saw a new car that day which they don't usually see and that car belongs to Jung Hoseok "

"But we didn't stop there we asked Sana minatozaki who use to be the co worker with jungkook at the cafe and find out about the argument between jungkook and his bosses son Daniel and how later he was found injured. Then a savior arrived out of nowhere wearing a mask in the cafe and helped sana to take Daniel's body to the hospital , he called someone and yet again the same car arrived and took him somewhere except the hospital "

"From that day we have been keeping an eye on Hoseok because we wanted to know who was the other saviour or more like the other murderer. We followed him and he lead us to jungkook's apartment with wasn't hard enough to realise it was Lee Taeyong and if it's taeyong who killed Daniel then it's straight that he was the one who killed Nancy that night."

"Now do you guys have any doubt or think I was wrong somewhere " Jinyoung asked but everyone remained quiet no one dared to open their mouth, they still couldn't process everything it was too much for them. Their friend who use to be with them all the time was the murderer.

"Still not going to tell me his real name, who is KIM TAEHYUNG " Jinyoung asked a bit anger in his tone and everyone was shocked they were not ready for another attack. .

"You guys know that I can file a case against you all for kidnapping Kim Taemin's lost son and hiding him by changed his name as Lee Taeyong . I read the file about the Kim family's murder case and Kim Taehyung disappearance , so don't try to fool me . I'll come to you guys later first I want to deal with Hoseok " He said turning towards him.

"Tell us everything from the start whatever you know about Taehyung, how you met him, why are you working under him , Everything right now " Jinyoung wasn't that scary but when it comes to spit the truth out of the culprits he is the worst one to deal with.

"I'll tell you everything, every single detail you want to know but even you have to promise me " Hoseok said finally meeting his eyes to jinyoung.

"Either HELP ME and get me out of this hell or KILL ME after getting every information you need from me " As the words slips from Hoseok's mouth everyone was surprised and a bit scared from the tone of his words.