First Session

(Firstly I wanna clear it out that I'm not Christian so whatever I wrote in this chapter is from what I know about it. If I accidentally wrote something inappropriate or maybe something that triggers you please infrom me so I'll make the changes immediately )

_________________________________________

5 November 12:30 pm.

Soon yoongi arrived and they carried Taehyung's body till his car.

As Jin was with them the apartments watchman and other people didn't said anything thinking they were taking him to the hospital.

"Ok jimin so from here I'm taking taehyung to the Exorcist and you stay here with jungkook and... " Yoongi paused for a second.

"And what "

"You have to tie him up and lock him in his room "

"But why"

"Try to understand jimin he is not your jungkookie , right now he is under taehyung hipnotesis and if he somehow ran away from here he could be a problem for us "

"Okkk" Jimin replied softly yoongi sighed and cupped jimin's cheeks

"Hey mochi don't worry everything is gonna be ok just like before ok just think about it by doing this you are helping jungkook don't be sad " Yoongi comforted his boyfriend and kissed his forehead.

"Take care of yourself " Jimin replied

"You too baby I'll be leaving with jin hyung now bye "

"Bye , be careful "

With that they both left with taehyung and jimin went up to his apartment to tie and lock jungkook.

As jimin reached towards jungkook he could see the boy is having a nightmare as he was Mummering taehyung's name like a chant. He sighed looking at his baby brother's condition.

"What has taehyung done to you " He carried him in his room tied his leg with a rope he found shut the windows and then finally locked the door

________________________________________

While driving yoongi can't help but look back through the mirror. Taehyung was laying back but still he felt a fear of him suddenly waking up and attacking them.

"Yah yoongi focus on the front while driving we might get into an accident "

"Ah sorry I have been spacing out "

"Is there something bothering you " Jin asked.

"No actually I'm worried for jimin he really loves jungkook what if we won't be able to get him back "

"Don't think negative yoongi we'll definitely pass this "

"Let's hope so " Yoongi said giving a last glance at his mirror to see taehyung.