A Misunderstanding

The next day jungkook woke up with a severe headache , he tried to get up but realized that Taehyung was sleeping beside him holding him tightly . The moment his eyes laid on Taehyung he couldn't take his eyes off him , he was so ethereal that jungkook can spend days looking at him .

"Why don't y-you take a photo , i-it will last long " Taehyung said suddenly making jungkook blush

"Why don't y-you take a photo , i-it will last long " Taehyung said suddenly making jungkook blush .

"Sorry i-i didn't mean to stare at you "

Taehyung smiled and got up . They both freshen up and went to the living room .

"Jimin didn't came back maybe he went with yoongi last night "

Jungkook was preparing breakfast but his mind was somewhere else . Taehyung came from behind hugging him like a koala and kissed him on his nape , his hands went inside his shirt making jungkook breath unstable , Taehyung turned him towards himself , he caress his cheeks . They were too close jungkook can feel Taehyung lips barely touching his he closed his eyes and bit his lips ,Taehyung smashed his lips on jungkook's kissing him softly .
It wasn't a rough or lusty one it was soft and sweet . Taehyung picked him up and sat him on the kitchen counter . He started kissing him deeply caressing his thighs .

Jungkook was moaning in the kiss , Taehyung lips left his lips and went down kissing his neck

Jungkook was moaning in the kiss , Taehyung lips left his lips and went down kissing his neck . Jungkook threw his head back in pleasure as Taehyung was bitting and sucking his neck leaving purplish hickeys .

Their makeout got interrupted by the door bell. Jungkook immediately pushed Taehyung and went to open the door .

"Good morning Mr Jeon I'm officer Park jinyoung , I have heard from Dr Kim that Lee Taeyong is living with you nowadays "

"Yeah he is "

"If you don't mind we have to talk to Mr Lee about the Nancy's murder case "

Taehyung's eyes widened hearing it.

"Oh yeah sure please come inside "

"Thanks you " jinyoung said entering with his junior IU.

"Please make yourself comfortable here and I will call Taehyung oh sorry I mean Taeyong be right back"