I'm fine

Yoongi brought jimin to his house . He was shivering so he told him to take a shower and gave him his clothes . They both sat in the living room , jimin wrapped in a blanket with a hot choco mug in his hand .

"Feeling better " yoongi asked

"Yes" he replied very softly .

"So would you like to speak what happened "

"Hmm "

Then jimin explained him everything about how jungkook lied to him and how his brotherly love was annoying to him . Yoongi was controling his anger , if jungkook would have been here he would have punched him . But he knows his boyfriend won't like that so all he could do right now was to take care of him and make him feel better rather than break him more .

On the other side jungkook was lying on the floor lifelessly he was guilty even his tears were dry from so much crying . He didn't expect it to end like this he thought that jimin would scold him and maybe not talk him for some days but this was far more worst than this .

He saw the tears in his eyes he broke his heart lost his love , care , support and trust . Sure it was his fault so he want to remove this burden from his chest and apologize for everything .

"Tomorrow morning I'm going to talk to him and even after that he don't forgive me then it's ok , as if I deserve it ."

So he slept like that on the cold floor crying in his sleep.

_______________________________________
Yoongi's house .

It was currently 11am . Jungkook was standing right in front of yoongi's house ready for everything that was gonna come for him . He was mentally and physically prepared for the comeback after this matter . He took a deep breath and rang the bell .

As soon as yoongi saw him outside his house he lost his control without thinking he just pounced on him and punched him and beat the living shit out of him .

Jungkook didn't fight back or defend himself from his punches he just let him do anything to him cuz he knows he deserve that .