22- You'll be engraved in my heart

Start from the beginning

"No" Felix said sarcastically entering their room, that's when Chan grabbed his arm.

"Felix, why are you pissed at me? I didn't do anything" Chan raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh, like leaving me right when you were about to fuck me for something that could have waited until tomorrow morning isn't something wrong?" Felix turned around glaring at him.

"What?? Felix, I literally-"

"It's fine Chan...I'm used to you putting your company before me" Felix said coldly looking away.

"Now that's a lie and you know it, I always put you first. Always to the fact that I get jealous and possessive that it annoys the shit out of you" Chan glared back raising his voice a bit.

Felix stayed quiet looking at Chan then down.

The older took a deep breath as he inched closer cupping Felix's cheek to make the boy look at him.

"Baby, why are you acting like this...? I just told you plenty of times why I left...and now you changed the topic of saying I put my company before you...?" Chan said sadly looking into his eyes.

Felix's expression began to soften as he looked back at Chan.

"I'm...sorry Channie...I don't know why I said that...I know it's not true..." he said sadly reaching his arms around Chan's torso to hug him.

"It's ok...I know you didn't mean it...but what's bothering you so much Lix...?" Chan hugged him back kissing his cheeks.

"I was just upset...you left me... all alone...without telling me why..." Felix mumbled.

Chan smiled as looked down to see the boy blushing.

"My baby boy is a needy little kitty isn't he?" Chan teased lightly slipping his arms around his waist, cooing at his small pout.

"I'm not needy or a kitty Chan..." Felix pouted even more.

"Oh yes you are, quite the sexy sex kitten you are too~" Chan smirked sliding his hands to Felix's ass, earning a small whine from the younger as Chan started to kiss his lips.

Felix already was kissing him back, giving a small moan as he felt Chan slip his tongue in, swirling it around Felix's as he snuck one of his hands under Felix's robe to his thigh. Lifting and stroking it gently as he began to grind himself against Felix's member.

"Chan..." Felix cupped Chan's face kissing him back, giving a small squeak as he felt the older suddenly pick him up and carry him to bed. Chan sat down as he held Felix in his lap, both of them kissing each other passionately yet heated.

"I need my baby boy to forgive me, hm?" Chan teased whispering against his lips. Felix could only give a nod in between kisses, feeling his body melt into Chan's touches.

"Channie..." Felix gave a small moan feeling Chan squeeze his ass, then sneak his hands to undo his robe.

"My baby boy has all of my attention now~" Chan growled as he kissed down Felix's neck, sliding the sleeves of his silk robe down to kiss and nip along his  shoulder.

"Ah...yes Chan...all of you...I want..." he begged as the older kissed down his chest.

"Oh, you'll have as much as you want baby boy~" Chan smirked as he suddenly picked the boy up, placing him on his back.

"Chan..." Felix bit his lip watching the older get between his legs, stroking his thighs gently.

"Time to get my Lixie to forgive me" he licked his lips lowering himself to Felix's member, kissing and giving small licks.

"Ah...!"

The younger gave a small whimper, looking to see Chan go down on him.

"Channie....mmmm..." Felix bit his lip harder as he felt Chan take his whole cock in his mouth, sneaking his fingers to Felix's entrance.

"Ah..! Y-yes Chan...!" Felix placed his hands in Chan's hair, gripping it as the older moved his fingers against his walls.

"I recall I was about to enjoy this sweet ass earlier~" Chan popped his mouth off after some time licking his lips, removing his fingers as he admired the younger below him breathing heavy.

"Chan..." Felix looked at him with hooded eyes watching the older lean back down to kiss between his thighs, then suddenly flip Felix over on his stomach.

"Ah...! C-Channie..." he whimpered looking over his shoulder, giving a needy moan as he watched the older grab his cheeks and spread them.

"Time for my meal~"