13- This moment when I approach you...

Start from the beginning

He made his way downstairs, cooing at the sight of Felix humming to himself and mixing pancake batter.

"Good morning baby boy~" Chan teased sneaking his arms around his waist, kissing his cheek and neck.

"Morning Channie" Felix giggled placing the bowl down as he turned his head.

"My Lixie is making me breakfast?~" he teased again grabbing his chin to kiss his lips.

"Mmhmm, just how you like it~" Felix teased back turning around to wrap his arms around his neck, kissing him some more.

"Mmm...well, how's about I make breakfast to make up for last night? Hm?" Chan said in between kisses.

"Ok Channie" Felix giggled and blushed.

The older pecked his lips before letting the boy go.

"You go get that sweet ass ready for work and breakfast will be served to my queen" Chan smirked slapping Felix's ass before going to grab the bowl.

"Oh, what a gesture. Thank you my King~" Felix teased back running his hand down Chan's arm before walking off.

The rest of the day was the usual for the two, busy with work but Felix managed to have lunch with Chan on his break.

Later that evening Felix was tired from work, after they ate and showered the older was wondering why Felix was sighing and looking at his laptop at the table.

"Baby, what are you up to?" Chan asked coming from the kitchen.

"*sigh* Just looking at my payment plan options for my student loans..." Felix sighed still looking at his screen.

"Loans...?" Chan came closer, wrapping his arms around Felix's neck kissing the top of his head.

"Ya...the ones I told you about before...the university said I need to start paying them back..." Felix sighed again pouting.

Chan looked closer at the screen seeing the amount.

"$30,000? Is that it?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Chan, $30,000 is literally a luxury car. Maybe 2 normal ones..." Felix raised an eyebrow looking up at him.

"Oh...well, you should have just told me sooner. I'll just pay them off for you" he shrugged grabbing Felix's laptop.

"HUH? Chan?! I can't just let you pay-"

"Why not?" Chan chuckled a bit sitting down next to him as he was clicking away. The younger stood up looking over his shoulder.

"Because it's my debt to pay, not yours-"

"And you belong to me, so any problems or burdens are also mine. Including debts" Chan said pointedly as he began to type in his account information.

"Channie, even if I do... it won't be right-"

"Felix, I'm paying for your loans. Understand?" Chan said more sternly giving him a look.

Felix gave a nod as he nervously played with fingers, watching Chan input his information. The older typed for a few minutes before he finished.

"There, all taken care of" he said plainly looking at Felix.

"B-but Channie...I still don't feel right that you paid all of that..." Felix spoke up quietly.

"Why? I love you and I'll do anything for you" Chan raised an eyebrow at him.

"Chan...I know you do...but-"

The older sighed as he pulled Felix into his lap.

"Felix, I don't mean to sound cocky or anything but $30,000 is like $5 to me" Chan said.

"What...?" Felix gasped.

"Baby, I think you forget I'm a CEO. Do you know how much money I have?" Chan gave a small smile.

"A lot...? I mean...it's not any of my business..." Felix mumbled looking down.

"Lixie you're so cute...well, no one knows but my family. And since you're my beautiful boyfriend who I love so dearly, I'll tell you" Chan smirked grabbing his chin to lift his gaze.

"Um...ok..." Felix looked at him with big eyes.

"So, if my Lixie must know. I have close to 200 million"

"T-that much?!" Felix gasped even more.

"Well, And also 20 million into stocks and investments" he smirked even more.

Felix was at a loss for words.

"S-so-"

"Oh, And I have 6 properties in different countries" he added.

"What the fuck Chan?!" Felix yelled in his face.

"Excuse you? I tell you how much I make and you yell at me? You just received punishment tonight" Chan said lowly.

"N-no...! I-I didn't mean it like that...! I-I meant like...holy fuck you're really rich..." Felix ran his hand through his hair looking around the house.

"Oh, well I mean ya. I am" Chan teased pulling him into a kiss.

The younger slipped his fingers in Chan's hair kissing him back.

"W-well I'll pay you back...overtime..." Felix giggled.

"Oh you definitely will, especially with this cute body of yours...that's all mine..." Chan groaned biting his lip looking the boy up and down.

"Well...I do have something I ordered online...for you..." Felix bit his lip looking into his eyes.

"Oh really? For me?" Chan smirked kissing him.

"Mhmm, it's more of a...gift~" Felix teased at the tip of his tongue.

"My baby boy got me a gift? You know I can buy anything right?" Chan teased back.

"I know, but this gift is something you can't buy~"

Chan licked his lips raising an eyebrow.

"And why is that?" He asked sarcastically.

"Because...." Felix smirked as he sensually slid his hands down Chan's chest, moving them lower to his abs.

He leaned closer kissing his lips, pulling away just a centimeter apart as their lips brushed against each other.

"It's something I bought to be your gift~" he whispered against his lips looking into his eyes.

Chan immediately felt his arousal shoot up, sliding his hands to Felix's ass.

"Well fuck, when will I get this gift of my baby boy?"

"Hmm, you'll have to wait and see~" Felix giggled kissing him some more.

"Mmm...well I may have to wait for my gift but..."

Chan suddenly picked the boy up, making him  giggle even more as he started to carry him towards the stairs.

"Channie~" he giggled in between kisses.

"But I want to fuck my baby boy as he is right now~"