5- From now on, I can't see outside you

Start from the beginning

"Y-yes Chan..." Felix wrapped his arms around his neck kissing him, already moaning into his mouth.

"Good boy~"

                                               ~

Chan quickly locked his door, getting down to fucking the boy on his desk.

"Ah! Oh god! Yes! Yes!"

"Fuck...I'm gonna miss how loud you are my little secretary..." Chan groaned thrusting into him, leaning down to kiss the boy.

"Ah! Yes! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

"Fuck baby, I won't" Chan smirked as he suddenly pulled out, flipping the boy over to bend over his desk as he slammed back in.

"Ah! Channie! Chan...!"

"You need to be a little quieter baby, unless you want everyone to know on the floor below how slutty you are~" Chan growled near his ear kissing and biting it, sliding his hands to smack Felix's ass.

"Ah!"

Chan picked up the pace thrusting into him, the younger wanting to reach his arms further but Chan used his tie to wrap them around his wrists.

"Ah...! Ah...!" Felix moaned feeling his eyes roll to the back of his head.

"Fuck Lix...I'm so close..." Chan moaned as well feeling his climax approach. He slapped Felix's ass once more as he hit his spot, making the boy cum under his stomach.

"Ah! Chan..!"

He clenched down onto the older's cock, making Chan cum right after.

"Oh fuck...!"

They both gave another moan, Felix whimpering as he felt Chan cum into him.

"Fuck baby...I'm gonna miss fucking you like this in my office..." he leaned down to kiss his cheek.

"Chan..." Felix have a small moan feeling the older pull out, walking around to his desk to get some tissues to clean the boy up.

"Fuck...I wish I could fuck you again right now..." Chan bit his lip watching his cum run down Felix's thighs.

"Chan...you have a meeting in 30 minutes...no" Felix said plainly looking over his shoulder.

"Ya ya, I know..." Chan sighed cleaning him up.

Once he was done, he helped redress the boy and himself.

"I'm gonna miss how loud you are in my office too~" Chan teased grabbing his hips.

"You and your kinky ass Chan...at least no one else is on this floor..." Felix blushed mumbling looking down.

"Yup, I have the whole floor to myself. The benefits of getting fucked by a CEO" Chan smirked.

"Well, can this CEO decide on a replacement before it's too late? You only have a week before I'm gone" Felix gave him a look.

"Fine...I will..." Chan pouted pulling the boy into a kiss.

The rest of the day the pair went through meetings, Felix trying to help Chan again find a replacement as it was almost end of day.

"No"

"This one?"

"No"

"This one...?"

"Wait..."

"You like this one?" Felix said with hope looking at his iPad.

"No, I just thought they looked like a whore too" Chan shrugged.

Felix cursed under his breath shaking his head as he kept swiping through.

"Excuse me, did you just curse at me Felix?" Chan gave him a look.

The younger rolled his eyes.

"No..." Felix huffed looking down at his iPad still.

"Yes you did, why don't you say it louder?" Chan said giving a fake smile.

"Sure, I said you're being a difficult motherfucker" Felix gave a fake smile back.

Chan scoffed leaning back in his chair.

"Oh, you're definitely getting punishment tonight. Not how you like it either" Chan narrowed his eyes at him.

"You know what-"

*buzz*buzz*

Felix stopped mid sentence to hear his phone go off, pulling it out to check it.

"Oh, something more important on that phone than me Felix?" Chan demanded, The younger was too busy reading his phone, starting to smile.

"Actually..." he smirked putting his phone away and placing his iPad down.

"There is~" he smiled leaning closer to Chan.

"Really? Enlighten me" Chan smirked back.

"Well, I know you said you'll miss having me as your secretary..." he started with a big smile.

"Ya...don't remind me..." Chan sighed looking down.

"But, you'll still have me around~" Felix giggled.

"What...? Huh...?" Chan asked as he was confused.

"Channie, one of the internships I applied for was for the marketing team here...and I got it!"

"What??" Chan stood up gasping.

"Uh huh! Sooooo, that means if I have time...I can still see you at work! I won't be far away from you! Just 10 floors down..." he giggled.

"Holy shit! That's amazing baby!" Chan smiled as he came around picking the boy up and spinning him around.

He squeezed him into a hug kissing his head.

"You don't know how happy I am to still have you near me...even if you're 10 floors away...at least it's not 100 miles..." he joked the last part.

"I'm happy too Channie! I can still come to work with you and have lunch with you...and go home with you~" he teased the last part pulling away to look at Chan biting his lip.

"Oh, you'll most definitely be coming home with me~" Chan smirked grabbing his chin to kiss him.

"So now you can stop sulking and choose a replacement" Felix kissed him back.

"Baby, I don't want some whore...I want you" Chan pouted.

"Chan! Stop calling each candidate a whore!"

"Just calling them like I see them" he shrugged.

"What am I gonna do with you..." Felix sighed shaking his head.

"Love me?" He whined back.

Always so needy