"I run after him and I .......hurted my knee." Korain

"You slipped Korain." Hana

I heard her say close by him in the background.

"Mama it hurts! Come home mama." Korain

He starts to cry again and that was it for Jungkook. He rushed over and sat close beside me, closer than what I thought and he stares at the phone with a face full of worry. Concerned for a little boy he doesn't know part form it's his son.

"I know baby, I'm sorry but I'll be home tomorrow okay? I promise."

I looked at the three hybrids to see their reactions and they didn't even flinch. Taehyung was still in awe, Jimin was grinning away like a mad man and Jungkook was too focused on the phone to even notice I was staring at him.

"You promise, mama. I see you tomurow." Korain

"Mama coming home!!"

I heard sera's loud voice screech from the other side of the call followed by felix's laughter.

"Shhh! I speak to mama!" Korain

"You mean, KoKo!!" Sera

"I talk to mama please?" Aera

"Just give your brother a moment Aera." Hana

Jimins face lit up hearing Hana say her name. His legs started bouncing and his tail started to flick excitedly side to side.

"Korain I'll see you tomorrow okay? You be big boy for mama and I'll give you lots of cuddles tomorrow."

I heard his sniffles.

"Okay mama. I luv you." Korain

"I love you too baby."

"Korain hyun is waiting for you." Hana

"Korain! Come play!! I be monster this time! I ran to you!" Hyun

Taehyung gushed even more and fell backward to his back while Jimin also tumbled over him to slap his chest trying to keep as quiet as he can.

"Okay! Bye mama!" Korain

Before I could respond Korain must of dropped the phone but I looked over to Jungkook beside me who just so happened cracked a smile but turned his head away from me to prevent me from seeing it.

"Mama what you doing?" Aera

I chuckled at her little voice asking so politely yet playfully.

"I'm just sitting looking at boxes what are you doing Aera?"

Jimin sat back up and pressed his side close to mine with his arm around my shoulders staring down the phone like Jungkook did moments ago.

"I was playing dolls with sooby and Eunjoo. Felix me mean to me and play with sera instead." Aera

I could sense the pout in her voice which made it so much more cute and I swear Jimin was going to pass out from holding his breath.

"Maybe you can all play together? You and sera like to dress up so why don't you ask Eunjoo and your brothers to join one big game?"

She gasps on the phone and then drops it making more muffled sounds but her shouting didn't go a miss.

"Felix!! You have to play with me now! Mama say we all play game!!" Aera

"What game?" Eunjoo

"I'm the prince!" Soobin

"No! I am!" Felix

Aera starts to giggle and Hana picks up the phone again.

"Sorry y/n they ran off again." Hana

"It's okay. How's Korain right now?"

"He's okay now. He's outside in the garden with Hyun." Hana

"Tell her to take them back inside." Jungkook

I was startled by the deep voice of Jungkook speaking for the first time. I looked at him confused but Hana spoke on the phone again.

"Y/n who's that? Is that one of them?" Hana

"Oh, er y-yeah I had the phone on loud speaker."

"Y/n tell her to take them back inside. They can't be outside right now." Jungkook

"He's right y/n. They're safer inside." Taehyung

Now the three hybrids were staring at me with their deep frowns and clenched jaws I knew they weren't kidding around .

"Erm Hana? Could you tell Korain and hyun to go back inside please?"

"Okay? But why?" Hana

"And that they should stay there until we get there." Jimin

My eyes widen in surprise to what he said but he didn't smile back.

"Korain! Hyun come back inside please!" Hana

I heard their little whines in protest but also their running feet and a door shut.

"I don't know. The boys here are saying the kids should stay inside."

I looked at Taehyung who nods firmly to confirm that.

"Shall I speak to rose about this too?" Hana

"Yeah please. Don't let the kids leave the house until I come home please. I'll explain when I get more out of these guys. I have to go now but I'll cal you later."

We said our goodbyes and I hung up the phone to look around at the boys who still held their hard gazes on me.

"Why can't they go outside?"

"Because they may find out where the children are and we can't have them standing outside in the open. It's not safe." Taehyung

"Plus we all need to talk again later on tonight and I came to tell these two that Jin wants to take our our trackers." Jungkook

"You have trackers? So the facility will know your all here?"

Jungkook nods and stand up brushing his hands down his thighs.

"Yeah unfortunately. The longer we stay here and you're not dead it seems suspicious." Jimin

He also stood up with Taehyung too and I just remained sat there watching them.

"We'll come back and help you if you want to after?" Taehyung

"Yeah that would be nice thanks."

He nods and begins to leave the attic down the stairs with Jungkook and Jimin until I'm left alone in the room with my thoughts. I didn't know they had trackers on them but if they want them out does that mean they're not going to kill me?

Are they gonna come back with me to meet the kids?